Sign in to follow this  
jtwhite

Bell 407 load error

I'm flying the Bell 407 by Dreamfoil Creations. However, on startup of the sim, I'm getting the error about the aircraft may not look right and to check the log file.

I checked the log file, and this is the only line that looks like an error of some kind..... 0:01:09.104 E/ACF: The manipulator type used has been deprecated. Please update your file.

Anyone else get this, and how do I go about "undeprecating the manipulator type"?

John in Indiana.

Check out the X-Plane forum for Dreamfoil's Bell 407. Says it is known but does not cause any issues, there may be a fix in there too.

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/148576-error-loading-the-aircraft-package-vr-config/

Pivot

Regards,

Pivot

i9-10900k * 64Gb Ram * MSI RTX 4070 Ti Gaming X Trio * Steel Series Arctis Pro Wireless Headset * Win11 Home x64 * Oculus Rift-S * Tobii ET 5 * TM Warthog Combo, Honeycomb Alpha & Saitek Pro-Rudders

Thanks for the heads-up and the link. Yes, they did have a fix, and all is well.

Anytime JT and happy flying. That bird is a real treat in XP.

Regards,

Pivot

i9-10900k * 64Gb Ram * MSI RTX 4070 Ti Gaming X Trio * Steel Series Arctis Pro Wireless Headset * Win11 Home x64 * Oculus Rift-S * Tobii ET 5 * TM Warthog Combo, Honeycomb Alpha & Saitek Pro-Rudders

Yes it is. I find it hard to go back to fixed wing. I really feel compelled to go through the whole routine of untying rotors before takeoff and retying them after Ianding. It's just that fun.

I created a building with a helipad on the roof and placed it downtown from my home airport (KEVV). I've been practicing crashing into it LOL.

Creating scenery for XP is soooo easy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rXpCbTZS0l2dr7ERHArpy1KSLyA4quJZ/view?usp=sharing

Edited by jtwhite