Sign in to follow this  
Gizmo05

Aerosoft A318/9

17 hours ago, ZLA Steve said:

I hate that term so much. It's such a misnomer.

You can say that certain add-ons are high-fidelity or vary in depth, but please as a community, let's drop this term from the lexicon of simming.

Agreed 110%!!!

I always hated the term "Study-level". Please scratch it, from existence. 

• Like 2

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

there you are... its a "Casual Sim"  crystal clear.  Who comes up with this poo.  Im guessing after sp1 then it will be "bespoke"  

what a crock of Stuff

Edited by charliearon
removed your attempt at a word not allowed
  • Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

You are really one to troll Pete. You do not even own the product but have the highest post count in all related threads. 

Good for you!

Edited by Flyer024
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Flyer024 said:

You are really one to troll Pete. You do not even own the product but have the highest post count in all related threads. 

Good for you!

when you will you lot understand what the definition of troll is.  just because you dont like my opinion that I think "causal sim" is a ridiculous buzz word , thats not trolling im afraid, thats you using a made up word because you dont  like or you dont agree with my opinion.  you can throw whatever words at me you want, I couldnt give less of a fook.  

I dont like tomato in a sandwich, but you might.  thats doesnt mean im trolling against people that like tomato in a sandwich, you choose to like tomatoes, I dont. It really isnt a difficult concept to understand.      

Edited by tooting
  • Upvote 2

14ppkc-6.png

I own both products. FSLabs A320 blows Aerosoft out of the water. It absolutely murders it! You get what you pay for.

Nikos Pap

6 minutes ago, nickpap89 said:

I own both products. FSLabs A320 blows Aerosoft out of the water. It absolutely murders it! You get what you pay for.

NOT for 150 bucks IMO!

3 hours ago, nickpap89 said:

FSLabs A320 blows Aerosoft out of the water. It absolutely murders it!

In what way, besides failures?  Just curious.

Just now, Greggy_D said:

In what way, besides failures?  Just curious.

you can do a hold in it for a start

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

14 minutes ago, tooting said:

when you will you lot understand what the definition of troll is...

In fairness, it's your demeanor sometimes that brings this word into effect. Despite that, none of us are perfect and our passion for simming gets the best of us sometimes. (I've certainly shown a less than civil side here) No fooks offered. No fooks received...

In any case, you should give tomatoes a second change. They are pretty tasty at times. 😉

Edited by ZLA Steve
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Keep the blue part on top...

Ryzen 7800x3D | ASUS Rog Strix B650E-F | MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X | 64GB DDR5 6000Mhz RAM | 2x Samsung 960 M.2 SSD | 2x Samsung 850 SSD | NZXT Kraken x72 Cooler | EVGA 1000 PSU

58 minutes ago, Flyer024 said:

Sure we do not model 50.000 electrons that zip from system to system but the level of operation is nothing less than any other product. 

I`m flightsimming A320 since roughly 20 years. The diversity of RW pilots approaching A320 Addons is something between amazing and entertaining. 

Funny world indeed 😂

Edited by mikealpha

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

I purchase this morning, primarily interested in the A318 as I have the FSL A320.  Bad luck I suppose but I could not get it the A319 to follow a route nor do a managed descent. The calculated TOD is way off if you get that far. I did use the Aearosoft fuel and payload gizmo and set the weights from the load sheet in the aircraft. The FPL (PFPX) was complete along with ZFW/ZFWCG set correctly as per the load sheet. The performance page was completed properly and Speed/Heading and Altitude appeared to be in managed mode(fat dot). Takeoff speeds were as per the performance page. Take off was fine then engaged AP and the plane ignored the route when a 'Direct To' was commanded to the first FP waypoint.   I'm sure it's my fault but 3 separate tries including not descending at TOD when altitude button pushed for managed descent. (no engine rollback) is very frustrating. I'm going to remove for now in anticipation of a few updates. I'm sure others will have better luck

Bob

1 hour ago, Flyer024 said:

Although the AS bus has a checklist with copilot function to assist beginners I always fail to understand how the whole product is just something for beginners.

If I do a normal SOP flight from A to B I can push even more buttons, that are required IRL, with the the AS bus then any other P3D bus has at the moment. Sure we do not model 50.000 electrons that zip from system to system but the level of operation is nothing less than any other product. Or do you consider typing in the ZFW and ZFWCG in the AS bus different from doing it with another product for example?

Cheers

The general product has a lower-end feeling to it, especially with the sounds. I think beginners are less prone to note those things. It is just hard to go to the AS Bus and cold-start it coming from the FSL. Just too many nice little details missing IMHO. It is much cheaper though, so it surely has its audience.

• Upvote 2

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

4 hours ago, nealmac said:

They seem to be using the word "professional" on products that are developed specifically for P3Dv4. In other words, not for converted products.

At the moment, P3Dv4.3. There is some functionality in 4.3 that was needed and not available in 4.2 or less.

Their reasoning for using "Professional" in the title is explained in this link. See the third paragraph.

Edited by flyfed

Herman Ross

Seattle, USA

1 hour ago, Flyer024 said:

Although the AS bus has a checklist with copilot function to assist beginners I always fail to understand how the whole product is just something for beginners.

If I do a normal SOP flight from A to B I can push even more buttons, that are required IRL, with the the AS bus then any other P3D bus has at the moment. Sure we do not model 50.000 electrons that zip from system to system but the level of operation is nothing less than any other product. Or do you consider typing in the ZFW and ZFWCG in the AS bus different from doing it with another product for example?

Cheers

+1 And, it runs better than any other aircraft in my hanger.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

55 minutes ago, tooting said:

you can do a hold in it for a start

Actually, I'm in a hold now in the A319 Pro, just outside EHAM. Live on YouTube.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!