Sign in to follow this  
Jim Young

Congratulations to Rob Ainscough!

Congrats Rob!!! Thank you for dedicating your time and expertise to the flight sim community 

David

Nice one Rob! Keep up the good work Jim!

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Great selection! Rob has not been a participant and contributor limited to narrow niches here.  He has been everywhere. And at all places with great value. Much deserved. As a community we will benefit greatly.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I think Rob is an excellent choice as a man that can make an excellent difference for the future of AVSIM. Long may it serve the needs of its members.

Kind Regards,

Stephen

Congrats Rob, well deserved recognition of your value and service.

Great choice. Congratulations Rob!

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

Wow, thanks for all the kind words, didn't realize this was going to happen so quickly.

I will persist with my eternal optimism no matter how annoying 🙂 ... but seriously this is a great time to be in a flight simulator hobby, training, professional, etc. etc.  I feel the golden age of flight simulation is slowly returning as I'm seeing many new members here and elsewhere.

Developments may seem to move a little slow at times, but it's the community that fills the gaps ... it's the community that has never given up and keeps coming back to try again.  It can be frustrating at times, but with so many members willing to help each other everyone should be very proud of what they have done to build this community.  We all share a common goal, flight.

Many thanks to those that felt I deserved this honor and put my name on the list.

Cheers, Rob.

Congrats Rob,

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Congrats Rob

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!