Sign in to follow this  
fakeflyer737

FSL latest update

Justn wanted to let you guys know I just updated to the latest version of the 320 and I can fly around at night with DL on and 4X aa (the higher one) and the FPS is amazing, they really did a great job with this update.

• Upvote 2

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

1 hour ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Justn wanted to let you guys know I just updated to the latest version of the 320 and I can fly around at night with DL on and 4X aa (the higher one) and the FPS is amazing, they really did a great job with this update.

261?

2 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

261?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Just now, ZKOKQ said:

Hmmm...when it was released?

Just now, G-YMML1 said:

Hmmm...when it was released?

My timezone "Today"

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

A319 and A320

I see now. 

Okey, since I'm a freshman in this field, what is the safest way to update to the new version without touching liveries and other important stuff? Should I reinstall the old version first and then install the new one OR just install the new one over the old one?

Thanks!

Just now, G-YMML1 said:

I see now. 

Okey, since I'm a freshman in this field, what is the safest way to update to the new version without touching liveries and other important stuff? Should I reinstall the old version first and then install the new one OR just install the new one over the old one?

Thanks!

I uninstalled the old one and then installed the new. My liveries were still there.

NAX669.png

Use the new installer, it will do it for you. No need to uninstall first. Got that info from FSL developer.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ZKOKQ said:

Use the new installer, it will do it for you. No need to uninstall first. Got that info from FSL developer.

Okey, thanks.

I presume that I should not reinstall FSSpotlight, shouldn't I?

28 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

Okey, thanks.

I presume that I should not reinstall FSSpotlight, shouldn't I?

No, you won't have to

Also to note, after the re-install you need to go back into you MCDU and re enter the setting to your liking.

I change sound > from default to the brand name

type of MCDU > from s4 to S7

I use pop up 2D ND etc, so I set VC displays to 5 FPS and 2D to 12 FPS (i used 25 FPS lock)

Cabin logic > to your liking

There are 3 pagers to go though and are worth going though.

O and the #1 setting for me "default state" > "On GPU"

The A319 is a very special thing of beauty the immersion level has been reset again...to a new hight.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

9 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Also to note, after the re-install you need to go back into you MCDU and re enter the setting to your liking.

I change sound > from default to the brand name

type of MCDU > from s4 to S7

I use pop up 2D ND etc, so I set VC displays to 5 FPS and 2D to 12 FPS (i used 25 FPS lock)

Cabin logic > to your liking

There are 3 pagers to go though and are worth going though.

O and the #1 setting for me "default state" > "On GPU"

The A319 is a very special thing of beauty the immersion level has been reset again...to a new hight.

David, thanks!

What is you method of reinstalling - complete wipe out and clean new install or new installer over the old one?  

Simon from FSL/BA virtual is a beta tester, said to just run the new installer. I've always used windows >programs>un-install.

But if Simon says.....(lol hope you get that) then I jump.....O sorry am in a strange mode today.

So yes I just used the new installer. It uninstalls the old one for you and installed the new one>reboot>done.

Everything was fine just need to re do MCDU setting as I said above.

I better go lie down!

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I did it this morning. For me it's really good so far. I even managed to land the bugger in GIB this morning 

• Like 2

14ppkc-6.png