Sign in to follow this  
fakeflyer737

FSL latest update

11 hours ago, Nyxx said:

I lock at 25 within the sim and my refeash is 120Hz, sorry never use 2D since fsx

it's not a pretty picture with every light ON but here you go. This scene is facing London and 90% of the airport in front. It's the hardest hitting scene I have. A white wall in front does not help lol

10 hours ago, kurtb said:

This bus is flying like a bute now, unlimited frames set at 25hertz 4k monitor 48inch, 6700k overclocked to 4.6 on each core with setting of ram 3100mhz, I cant sleep. it is fantastic, Using active sky next skyforce all orbx scenery's installed with major airports- it is just great

Yeah, I think that's fair.  I think the FSLabs team are quite open about the fact you should only expect stable/stutter-free performance at 30 fps. 

I only wish there were more options to turn off that would maybe help with the stutters.  I feel like they keep adding more features (very generously in spirit, I must say) which - unfortunately for me - only add stutters to my 60 fps scenario. 

Maybe I'll give the Aerosoft buses a go?  They might be more in line with my fps expectations?  I should get the discount, at any rate (having owned them all before.)

Thanks for the input,

Daniel

I have my sim capped at 30fps via NI on a 4k TV. Using a 1080Ti and a 6700k not OC. Manage to keep it pegged at 30 most of the time even in dense Orbx scenery and pmdg stuff. So too be clear, FSL A320 stutters at anything under 30fps? Is so I might go with Aerosoft. 

Eric 

17 minutes ago, B777ER said:

I have my sim capped at 30fps via NI on a 4k TV. Using a 1080Ti and a 6700k not OC. Manage to keep it pegged at 30 most of the time even in dense Orbx scenery and pmdg stuff. So too be clear, FSL A320 stutters at anything under 30fps? Is so I might go with Aerosoft. 

Well... that's my experience, anyway.  To be fair - it used to run smoothly for me in v3.  It's gotten worse for me with every update.

But other than the stutters it's a pretty amazing plane.  It's just that the stutter kill my experience...

Get other people's input though... and remember my expectations may be unreasonable for most.

Cheers,

Daniel

7 hours ago, B777ER said:

No, I lock at 25 and have no stuttering at all.

Daniel is running a 2D set up, so his set up is far from normal read back to see.

The A319 is super smooth and DL with MSAA now has no FPS hit worth talking about. O and 9 years of development under the hood..

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Here is a perfect example imo about their OCD level of detail.

I was setting up a flight and looked down and took this screenshot. I set it as my Desktop wallpaper.

Then I realized I could not stop looking at it. 

Every panel is made probably different factors or different parts of a huge factory and Airbus will have a code for the Blue/grey colour it should be sprayed, could be a Pantone code? 

Now with different metal and different light the colours are going to react differently to undercoat, what metal is used etc, then what UV light does to the colour. Like Car companies have trouble matching colour sprayed onto plastic  compared to the same color being prayed onto metal and different types of metal all create problems for colour match.. 

Now look carefully and see just how many different colours make up the scene you see. Most of the panels are a different shade. IMO it adds so much to the feel of all them individual panels being added and maintained to what ultimately makes the screen look real without you knowing why. It's almost our subconscious seeing all the subtles and we just think "that looks Real". 

One e.g look above the throttle at all them small plats and screws now look at everything. Amazing!

Enjoy! (Full screen is better)

mcdu.jpg

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip