Sign in to follow this  
t4murphy

Cant download with Operations Center

My livery download doesnt work for any of my versions on FSX SE or p3d v4. I can download a livery from avsim and install it but not the ones available on the livery downloader. OC is excluded on antivirus.

:P Timothy Murphy

Instalation of liveries via OP's is easy.

If you have any problems in ragards to liveries try to instal the different one because .ptp may be corrupt.If you cant download via OP's try via PMDG's website.Server aslo must be down or sluggish due to many requests.

Try it again in evening of morning.

Clear skies and fly safe,

2 hours ago, t4murphy said:

My livery download doesnt work for any of my versions on FSX SE or p3d v4. I can download a livery from avsim and install it but not the ones available on the livery downloader. OC is excluded on antivirus.

Do you have download accelerator plus or similar installed? If yes uninstall it and test again.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Have you tried running the OC as a administrator?

Zdenek  Cebis

On 7/13/2018 at 1:26 AM, Stefanruss said:

Instalation of liveries via OP's is easy.

If you have any problems in ragards to liveries try to instal the different one because .ptp may be corrupt.If you cant download via OP's try via PMDG's website.Server aslo must be down or sluggish due to many requests.

Try it again in evening of morning.

Clear skies and fly safe,

I dont see an option for livery download on PMDG. only option is the OC. Dont mind finding liveries on AVSIM but defeats the purpose of the OC

On 7/13/2018 at 2:56 AM, Zdenek said:

Have you tried running the OC as a administrator?

YES

Have you also excluded it from windows firewall?

Zdenek  Cebis

My OC shortcut sits on my desktop and i just downloaded and installed Qantas liverie flawlessly.

Zdenek  Cebis

4 hours ago, t4murphy said:

I dont see an option for livery download on PMDG. only option is the OC. Dont mind finding liveries on AVSIM but defeats the purpose of the OC

Please open a ticket through the support portal to look at it.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

20 hours ago, Zdenek said:

Have you also excluded it from windows firewall?

YES

On 7/13/2018 at 12:00 AM, t4murphy said:

Can you explain the process you use to get to the livery download function, and any errors, or indications that it's not working?

Kyle Rodgers

8 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Can you explain the process you use to get to the livery download function, and any errors, or indications that it's not working?

When opening up selection for livery downloads as usual when I click on a livery to download the download gives a 1 second flash in message but stops almost instanly. Firewall stuff done and admin launch,  im not a rookie. Anyway to redownload the OC. This happens on both the FSX SE and P3DV4 versions. Able to install downloaded .ptp files from avsim without any issues on the OC.

18 hours ago, Olympic260 said:

Please open a ticket through the support portal to look at it.

Having a time trying to get into portal. Cant remember password and when trying to register in portal it says I can use same email but comes back with email already being used so where is the place for forgot password when logging into portal. As usual too many passwords and rarely ever log on to portal it seems.

9 minutes ago, t4murphy said:

Having a time trying to get into portal. Cant remember password and when trying to register in portal it says I can use same email but comes back with email already being used so where is the place for forgot password when logging into portal. As usual too many passwords and rarely ever log on to portal it seems.

Nevermind, finally able to log into portal.

11 minutes ago, t4murphy said:

im not a rookie.

None of us ever said you were, but to be honest, the non-rookies make equally stupid mistakes sometimes. Everyone makes mistakes, and the non-rookies usually just fall victim to blind spots. I do, too.

8 minutes ago, t4murphy said:

There's a "forgot password" function that should get you sorted.

Kyle Rodgers