Sign in to follow this  
Maze80

FS2Crew NGX reboot Panel Problem

Hello Guys,

since this seems to be a very proficient community i hope you can help me with my problem! 🙂

I recently installed the reboot version for PMDG´s NGX for p3d 4(.3). As far as i know i did everything correctly but i don´t seem to get the fs2crew main window. When i hit "n" ( for autofeather arm; tried other keys also) i seem to get what i would discribe as a short flashing box in the upper left corner of the screen that seems to be the main window (judging by the outlines) but it´s gone almost immediately. I have tried different solutions:

-reinstalling both products (ngx and fs2crew)

-binding the autofeather to different keys

-running ist as administrator and/or in compatibility mode

-checking the panel.cfg for fs2c entries and setting the visibility from "0" to "1"

i´m flying the oculus rift but for testing purposes i didn´t start it via flyinside. Just hit the regular p3d icon (also in admin mode)

I hope you guys can help me. Have a nice weekend!

Manuel

Hi Manuel,

Check your "transparency" slider in P3D... you probably have it set to full transparent; as a result, all the FS2Crew and any other 2D windows would be transparent.

Also run the "system check" in the Config manager.