Sign in to follow this  
jozeff

Any new development concerning dodosim p3dv4?

This is the best news I have heard for a long time ...

Welcome back to FS Mark ( Bluebottle) and Si!!!

Long live the DODO!!!!

Jorge

ps: I did my HC Heli Certified Pilot in the DODO !! many years ago!!)

I thought that Dodosim was dead and gone. Just like RealAir, it's rising from the ashes. PhoenixSim might be a better name.

Good can come to those who wait.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Fantastic news, great to hear from you guys!

Best flight sim news I've heard in ages. 🙂

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Great news! Looking forward to it!

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Great stuff!

Just installed fsx again especially for the dodo! I have all the other Sims and add-ons you can imagine but I love the good old 206 and the great features and lovely manual.

Let's hope for the best!!

Jozeff

For a piece of good news, it's good news! 😍
Can't wait to own this master in 64 bits for my 206's cockpit simulator... 🕹️🚁  Thanks, mates! :wub:

Dodo is still alive!

this is one of the best news I heard in the last months.

can‘t wait flying the 206 in P3dv4!

Greetings, Klaus

Hope it actually comes out but not holding my breath. How's that Huey coming along? Glad your commercial business is going well though and GL in your future endeavours. 👍

Fabulous news Mark!

Like so many users I'm really excited to get my hands on the New Dodo and I have been remaking my hardware cockpit in preparation!

Good luck to you and Simon and I hope the commercial products are justly rewarding you both😎

Keep the updates and any screenshots you can share coming! I really hope you find a new home to host the Dodo help forums as yourself and Simon have always managed to point me in the right direction before and I'm sure I'll need your help again! Maybe you should invest in a lot of coffee before that?

I hope Christmas comes early this year????

My plan is still to get it all working with the Flight 1 G500H using a 10.1"LCD and 3d Printed bezel, GTN750 & 650 which I've made using a single 9" LCD with touch screen again with a 3d printed bezel. I hope I can pull it off but with this great news I'm reinvigorated to make it happen. I've remade my collective, stiffened up my pedals to remove a slight twisting of the mount and moved to 12bit resolution on all flight axis.Can't wait to try it all out with the new dodo.

Thanks,

Stuart

Below is a recent shot of my new water-jet cut panel as well as the new 3d printed glare-shield and a few gauges. All these bits and pieces have been designed in Fusion 360 and printed on my old but reliable Prusa i3Mk2S. The G500 and the GTN units will use water slide decals to mark the buttons and to make the faces for the Ts & Ps, DC Load/Fuel Pressure and fuel quantity gauges as they all have curved faces. I then plan to coat the encoder knobs with rubberized paint to finish them off.

L1gJnv.jpg

• Like 2