Sign in to follow this  
mhamilto

Which aircraft have RXP GTN750 out of the box in X-Plane 11?

Am a relatively new user to X-Plane 11.2 and was wondering which aircraft out of the box will work with the touchscreen RXP GTN750?  I have the default C172 working well and am considering purchase of other add-on aircraft that use the great GTN750.  Any advice would be wonderful.  Thanks.

Mike Hamilton

Not very many.  The freeware Bell 429 has a 750/650 stack.  I think someone also modded the Aerobask Panthera with both.

The native payware integrations are the latest Carenado stuff and Justflights Arrow

Edited by RXP
  • Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Thank you.  Pity there are so few given how easy the GTN750 is to use with a touchscreen monitor.  Beats having to play around with mice and rotating knobs and cursors to try to program in a flight plan.  Developers should offer this as a standard feature, in my view.

Mike Hamilton

Thank you.  Any GA floatplanes for X-Plane 11.2 that would work with the GTN 750?

Mike Hamilton

The RXP GTN 750 can also be integrated into the cockpit of the Aerobask Eclipse 550 (similar to the Aerobask Panthera😞

Eclipse550_RXPGTN750_2.jpg
Aerobask Eclipse 550 virtual cocpit with RXP GTN 750 and Aerobask GTN 650

Edited by RXP
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I totally misread the OP's question... for some reason I thought he asked what aircraft have both 750 and 650....  lol

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Hi,

The recent Carendao PA-31 Navajo also works quite reliably, but unfortunately I can't get the PC-12HD working with the latest combination of updates (plugin 2.4.5.0 and GTN 6.50)  and X-Plane 11.25. Still trying to figure out if it's possible.

If anyone has a working GTN config file that works with this combination, please post it.

It's waaay worth updating to get AIRAC 1803 - 29-Mar-18 and I hope at some stage we get a way to keep the AIRAC up to date and perhaps ways of updating other databases like obstacles, basemaps, terrain and SafeTaxi for regions outside the US.

Safe Flights..

Ande

Edited by RXP
  • Upvote 1

The new Cessna C177 Cardinal II from Alabeo also allows the GTN 750 to be integrated.

c177.1.jpg

Edited by RXP
  • Upvote 1

I can confirm that the Carenado F33A Bonanza works with the GTN 750 and shows up in the 3D panel without any pre-configuration.

Edited by RXP
  • Like 2

Good Grief!  I almost forgot - the Carenada S550 Citation (v1.2 at least) also works with the GTN 750 without any pre-configuration, including the 3D panel.👍

Edited by RXP
  • Like 2