Sign in to follow this  
Mikey

PMDG 737 FMC AND IRS ISSUE

Hi i recently downloaded the pmdg 737s.For some reason all of them have an issue with the fmc and the irs's.On  cold and dark startups the FMC button on the fmc menu is in a yellow square and wont work, neither do the two irs on the overhead panel.When I tap on them nothing happens.Can someone explain to me what is happening?

sry for my bad english 😕

Have you waited the full 18 seconds shown in the top left of screen for initialisation? If so, then I suggest you re-install as it might be corrupted? 

Mark Harris.

Aged 54. 

P3D,  & DCS mostly. DofReality P6 platform partially customised and waiting for parts. Brunner CLS-E Yoke and Pedals. Winwing HOTAS and Cougar MFDS.

Scan 3XS Laptop i9-9900K 3.6ghz, 64GB DDR4, RTX2080.

B737NG Pilot. Ex Q400, BAe146, ATP and Flying Instructor in the dim and distant past! SEP renewed and back at the coal face flying folk on the much deserved holidays!

15 minutes ago, MarkJHarris said:

If so, then I suggest you re-install as it might be corrupted? 

Please don't offer this up unless you've exhausted other options. It rarely fixes anything, and can actually cause more issues, and raise even more questions (did it get removed properly, etc. etc.).

Kyle Rodgers

Well i reinstalled the aircrafts and the problems are still existing.I guess i cant do clddrk startups :(( and yes i wait through the 18 sec at the start

Mikey,

Possible to upload some screenshots of what you are seeing?

Version number of PMDG?

Version number of P3D or FSX?

Version of Windows?

Issue on FMC in PMDG itself or a third party FMC tablet app?

Rob Pomon

Intel I7- 7820X, Dual GTX 1080Ti, EVGA x299 Dark, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance, EVGA DG-87 Case, EVGA CLC 280, 1TB Samsung 970 Pro PCIe NVMe, EVGA Super Nova1600 T2+ titanium, P3D v4.3, PMDG 737NGX, Win 10 x64