Sign in to follow this  
Joe Crammond

Help a new member

Hope someone can help me out here, bought My Traffic 2010 Aerosoft off Amazon, installed it on my computer, go to chose aircraft on free flight but they are the existing options and not the additional options from the disc.

I go to a flight and find other aircraft are the additional options but I can't select one to fly

Welcome to the AVSIM forum.  What Sim are you using and could you give a better explanation of what you are trying to do.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Microsoft Flightsimulator X, trying to get additional planes to fly using My Traffic 2010 which has been installed but not letting me chose new planes to fly

OK, I think that makes more sense:blink:  I'm hoping you understand that My Traffic 2010 is for AI traffic and not aircraft that you can fly.  AI traffic are the "Other" aircraft that you see around you at the airport and sometimes in the sky around you when you are flying.  These aircraft will not show up in your Select Aircraft screen.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Well, maybe not!  Any new AI traffic is way better than the default stuff displayed by FSX.  Are you looking for anything in particular to fly, Airliners, Military aircraft, General Aviation aircraft??  Plenty of freeware downloads and lots of payware available.

Charlie Aron

Looking to try Microsoft Flight simulator X  as well. Were you able to add a plane using My Traffic 2010?

4 hours ago, dMarc58 said:

Looking to try Microsoft Flight simulator X  as well. Were you able to add a plane using My Traffic 2010?

Read the comment above by Charliearon.  Mytraffic is strictly for adding AI traffic to FSX.  You cannot fly the planes it contains.  

• Like 1

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals