Sign in to follow this  
Fielder

Dish ish yer pirate speaking, hah hah!

..oops, harrrrr, I mean pilot! But we WILL be landing. And soon I hope, he he! How kind of you all to come... Sorry, a little coughy throat hak kaf...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-5950691/Air-China-jet-plunged-25-000ft-pilot-vaping-cockpit.html

Edited by n4gix
Fixed link

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Best to be careful with your topic headings....hack, hack,....cough, cough!  Almost got me/YOU😱

P.S.  Now why is it you can't put your system specs in your signature??

P.S.S.  You link ain't worth a dingy-dang!

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Referring to

http://avherald.com/h?article=4bb06499&opt=0

Edited by Jude Bradley
updated link

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

27 minutes ago, Jude Bradley said:

Hey, Jude.........Here comes the sad song that we can't make better!  Your link doesn't work either:rolleyes:

But it does show in my quote of your post????

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

1 hour ago, Fielder said:

..oops, harrrrr, I mean pilot! But we WILL be landing. And soon I hope, he he! How kind of you all to come... Sorry, a little coughy throat hak kaf...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-5950691/Air-China-jet-plunged-25-000ft-pilot-vaping-cockpit.html

I am sure some pilots do more than vape to pass the hours on a flight with their autopilot working and copilot working the comms, lol.  Seriously the cockpit is a busy place, still remember when their were four cockpit crew, navigator, engineer, and the two pilots in command.  I felt for my pilots on the long haul non-stops I did from Phoenix to Heathrow and back last year, and the cabin crew which was so highly professional, my first experience on British Airways.  Makes me remember the "smoking or non-smoking" old commercial they had....   Wish I could find a youtube link to that

LInk works now 🙂

Hearing the song since I was 3, so well used to it by now. Plus a Beatles fan to boot.

• Upvote 1

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

PIC in should have landed.  This is what happens when the Captain is on it too with the co-pilot.  He/she had to have known about the smoking.  What is up with these lax standards?

Edited by Skywolf

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)