Sign in to follow this  
broncoblair

Favorite Addons ?

Ok so far I have:

REX Skyforce 3d, REX 4 Texture Direct + Soft Clouds (I cannot really tell a difference in Cloud textures or which plugin is affecting what)

Worldwide Airports (although it doesn't currently support v4 so I am unsure of its affects so far) 

Active Sky (love this)

FTX Global Base Pack

FTX Global Vector

FTX Global North America

Ezdoc - Cannot figure out how to go from side to side like in XPlane, as in sliding across the cockpit, I have just presets saved to number pad numbers for now. 

PMDG 777 and 737

Majestic Dash 8

CRJ Aerosoft (seems to get some bashing here but I think it's pretty darn good except for the waypoint turns which usually turn a few miles before the waypoint, quite hard on an approach like RNAV)

I also have some Flight Beam airports and some FS Dream Team.

I want to know what I am missing now. The graphics seem to still not be as good as nearly all of the screen shots I see of folks using P3D online. Im really enjoying P3D. I love Xplane. There's a lot of things in Xplane I prefer but I will say so far the realism of the weather (looks and simulation wise) have Xplane pretty well beaten, and I gotta say it is way more fun to fly through weather in P3D so far. 

I used ezdok, but changed to chaseplane - best decision ever.

Another awesome aircraft is the new MD-82 from Leonardo, the maddog.

For planing purposes and charts I use EFB v2 in conjunction with Navigraph charts in the desktop version. 

All things from FS2Crew. 

Envshade. 

Do you have the freeware airports installed from ORBX? There are packs for Europe and the USA. Mostly ga fields. 

All airplanes from A2A. Highly simulated ga airplanes, study level. 

.... These are some inputs coming to mind. 

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

ENVTEX and ENVSHADE will help out in the looks department. 

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

EZDok                                                 PMDG 737

AS16                                                     Q400

FTX Europe Regions                              GSX

UTX

PF3 ATC

Aivlas soft EFB

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

14 hours ago, broncoblair said:

Ezdoc - Cannot figure out how to go from side to side like in XPlane, as in sliding across the cockpit, I have just presets saved to number pad numbers for now

Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move inside and outside of the cockpit….

Mike

15 hours ago, broncoblair said:

Ok so far I have:

REX Skyforce 3d, REX 4 Texture Direct + Soft Clouds (I cannot really tell a difference in Cloud textures or which plugin is affecting what)

Worldwide Airports (although it doesn't currently support v4 so I am unsure of its affects so far) 

Active Sky (love this)

FTX Global Base Pack

FTX Global Vector

FTX Global North America

Ezdoc - Cannot figure out how to go from side to side like in XPlane, as in sliding across the cockpit, I have just presets saved to number pad numbers for now. 

PMDG 777 and 737

Majestic Dash 8

CRJ Aerosoft (seems to get some bashing here but I think it's pretty darn good except for the waypoint turns which usually turn a few miles before the waypoint, quite hard on an approach like RNAV)

I also have some Flight Beam airports and some FS Dream Team.

I want to know what I am missing now. The graphics seem to still not be as good as nearly all of the screen shots I see of folks using P3D online. Im really enjoying P3D. I love Xplane. There's a lot of things in Xplane I prefer but I will say so far the realism of the weather (looks and simulation wise) have Xplane pretty well beaten, and I gotta say it is way more fun to fly through weather in P3D so far. 

ORBX (Every freakin' thing!)

Weather: ASP4 & ASCA

Airports (Too many good ones) + GSX + Traffic360 (Awesome addon)

Utilities (EZDOK) (Editvoicepack) (GTN/GNS Units) (LittleNav Map)

Planes: Realair Lancair & Turbine Duke, XP Lear 25, Q400, PMDG 737, and Lotus L39.

I'm waiting for the F1 Mustang to be updated.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

5 hours ago, Mikelab6 said:

Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move inside and outside of the cockpit….

Mike

Seems mine just turn the yoke, do I need to go into key commands and disable the arrows for yoke first ?

14 hours ago, Rhinozherous said:

I used ezdok, but changed to chaseplane - best decision ever.

Another awesome aircraft is the new MD-82 from Leonardo, the maddog.

For planing purposes and charts I use EFB v2 in conjunction with Navigraph charts in the desktop version. 

All things from FS2Crew. 

Envshade. 

Do you have the freeware airports installed from ORBX? There are packs for Europe and the USA. Mostly ga fields. 

All airplanes from A2A. Highly simulated ga airplanes, study level. 

.... These are some inputs coming to mind. 

So i didnt mention, I do have the Majestic Dash 8 (might be my favorite aircraft) and just bought FS2Crew. I had to click through the checklists because it doesnt understand me very well, I dont have THAT heavy of a southern accent but I guess I just need to spend some time with it. It was pretty fun being able to fly an approach instead of moving the camera all around to flip lights on and off !

7 hours ago, PWJT8D said:

ENVTEX and ENVSHADE will help out in the looks department. 

Thanks man, i think that along with sorting the brightness issue I'm encountering will be a nice change. 

1 hour ago, broncoblair said:

Thanks man, i think that along with sorting the brightness issue I'm encountering will be a nice change. 

You need PTA. I forgot to add that one to my list of must have addons.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

2 hours ago, broncoblair said:

So i didnt mention, I do have the Majestic Dash 8 (might be my favorite aircraft) and just bought FS2Crew. I had to click through the checklists because it doesnt understand me very well, I dont have THAT heavy of a southern accent but I guess I just need to spend some time with it. It was pretty fun being able to fly an approach instead of moving the camera all around to flip lights on and off !

I use the button setup on FS 2 Crew. Works great and don't have to wear a headset, which I hate. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

WMA is a must have

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

7 hours ago, broncoblair said:

Seems mine just turn the yoke, do I need to go into key commands and disable the arrows for yoke first ?

Yes you have to disable them for the yoke and you be will be fine.

Edited by Mikelab6

Process lasso working in the background only giving me what i really need

Simstarter NG

ZORAN