Sign in to follow this  
broncoblair

Favorite Addons ?

On 7/14/2018 at 7:17 AM, PWJT8D said:

ENVTEX and ENVSHADE will help out in the looks department. 

Been looking at this, its not something I can run on top of the ORBX stuff it looks like ? 

17 hours ago, ZKOKQ said:

WMA is a must have

What is WMA? I googled that but couldn't find out what this is ?

1 hour ago, broncoblair said:

What is WMA? I googled that but couldn't find out what this is ?

"Where are my aircraft?" (WAMA)

The “WhereAreMyAircraft” application (WAMA for short) remembers where you left all your aircraft in the simulator world. When connected, it will display all your parked aircraft in the simulator where you left them when you get close to their position.

Feature list:
  • WAMA keeps a database of all places and aircraft types, saved manually or automatically
  • All these aircraft are displayed in the simulator too
  • You can view all positions in Google Earth
  • You can choose to fly an aircraft through the WAMA dialog or directly in the simulator by walking or driving up to the plane
  • You can exchange the parked aircraft models for different ones, for example leight-weight AI models
  • To initially build up the database, you can import your saved flights.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

1 hour ago, broncoblair said:

Been looking at this, its not something I can run on top of the ORBX stuff it looks like ? 

Sure you can

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

Right now my fav's are...

LatinVFR San Diego
My custom AI aircraft and sounds.
simwestFOTOREAL

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

On 7/14/2018 at 9:57 AM, DJJose said:

ORBX (Every freakin' thing!)

Weather: ASP4 & ASCA

Airports (Too many good ones) + GSX + Traffic360 (Awesome addon)

Utilities (EZDOK) (Editvoicepack) (GTN/GNS Units) (LittleNav Map)

Planes: Realair Lancair & Turbine Duke, XP Lear 25, Q400, PMDG 737, and Lotus L39.

+1!!

I'll add FltPlan Go.  The iPad app is brilliant, and the Windows app that allows the iPad to be used as a moving map display is so simple and bullet proof that it makes one wonder why all "connected" apps can't be this good!

Greg

A2A Piper Comanche 250, is my favorite at the moment. I feel like I learn something new everytime I fly that plane. It's a great GA aircraft. 

A2A quality is outstanding  🙂

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/

On 7/14/2018 at 11:52 PM, broncoblair said:

So i didnt mention, I do have the Majestic Dash 8 (might be my favorite aircraft) and just bought FS2Crew. I had to click through the checklists because it doesnt understand me very well, I dont have THAT heavy of a southern accent but I guess I just need to spend some time with it. It was pretty fun being able to fly an approach instead of moving the camera all around to flip lights on and off !

I had this problem too, my mothertongue is German. The solution was to do the Voice training for Windows Speech, because FS2CREW is using it. 

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-speech-recognition-voice-training

This is just a quick search for infos to this. After the training I have no problems anymore.

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020