Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stanner1953

Setting FS9 Clock in Sync with Computer Clock????

Guest Stanner1953

My FS9 clock is exactly 3 hours faster than my computer clock. My computer clock is set to the correct local time.This 3 hour difference is at all locations throughout the world.Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can set my FS9 clock to ALWAYS equal my computer clock upon start-up?I know I can go into "Create a Flight", and adjust the time to any hour or date I wish. However, this is only a temporary adjustment. Thank you.Stanner

Stanner,Make sure your default airport (in your default flight) is an airport in your timezone. That way you'll always have your time in FS on startup.Hope it helps,

All flying is done with GMT times unless you alter your settings within FSUIPC and untick 'Set clock to real time'.

Dave Taylor gb.png

>Stanner,>>Make sure your default airport (in your default flight) is an>airport in your timezone. That way you'll always have your>time in FS on startup.>>Hope it helps,x2 That does the trick.

>Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can >set my FS9 clock to ALWAYS equal my >computer clock upon start-up?On startup FS9 handles the correct system time of a computer without any type utility running.You first have to tell FS9 to use the computer time. This is done by ticking the system time button in the Options/Settings/General tab.You must save a startup flight in your local time area as per Mats post. The time used will be your local time and not GMT. However if you have your computer set for the proper time zone then the correct GMT will also be displayed as part of the World Time and Season menu tab.Most utilities are needed to keep the time between FS9 and your computer sync'd properly once FS9 starts. This would be the case if you went into slew mode or pause and the 2 times become different.The easiest way of appling this is with FSUIPC where the "Keep FS clock sync'd to real time" is ticked.

Guest Stanner1953

Gentlemen,Thank you. Starting FS9 up in my time zone, and checking the FSuIPC as suggested did the trick.Stanner