Sign in to follow this  
Treetops45

Madrid Barajas for P3D v4?

The 2008 issued Aerosoft Barajas appears to be  limited to FS2004 & FSX.

Is there any Madrid airport available that will run in P3D v4.2?

T45

The question was raised on the Aerosoft forum a few months ago and there was nothing to announce at that time. I don't think this changed so far.

Also, I don't know any real alternative available, and personally, I am not into experiments with migrating obsolete versions.

On the other hand, we have 3 (three!) versions of Barcelona available. I'll never understand strategies of scenery developers.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

I think Latinwings is working on a version but I haven't seen any update about it recently.  Their LEVC, and LEAM are pretty nice, so I'm looking forward to their LEMD.

Brian W

KPAE

27 minutes ago, pmb said:

The question was raised on the Aerosoft forum a few months ago and there was nothing to announce at that time. I don't think this changed so far.

Also, I don't know any real alternative available, and personally, I am not into experiments with migrating obsolete versions.

On the other hand, we have 3 (three!) versions of Barcelona available. I'll never understand strategies of scenery developers.

Kind regards, Michael

Yes, duplication is always a head scratcher.

Perhaps the developers could meet once a year & pick airports out of a hat & you develop what you draw out & no one else does that airport.😂

Pipe dream , no doubt.

T45

T45

2 hours ago, Treetops45 said:

The 2008 issued Aerosoft Barajas appears to be  limited to FS2004 & FSX.

Is there any Madrid airport available that will run in P3D v4.2?

T45

I got it to work and also fixed the afcads. Working ok until Latinwings releases their version.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

I got it to work and also fixed the afcads. Working ok until Latinwings releases their version.

Interested in how you got it to work.

I presume you downloaded the FSX version from Aerosoft?

When I went to install it gave up when it couldn't find an FSX installation on my PC. So I couldn't point it to the P3D v4.2 directory.

T45

1 hour ago, Treetops45 said:

Interested in how you got it to work.

I presume you downloaded the FSX version from Aerosoft?

When I went to install it gave up when it couldn't find an FSX installation on my PC. So I couldn't point it to the P3D v4.2 directory.

T45

When I did it, I had FSX installed. I then copied the relevant files to p3d v4.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

arnt latinwings doing Alicante aka Chavanate... ?

14ppkc-6.png