Sign in to follow this  
Corrie

Navigraph on two PCs

I can someone tell me, Can I use Navigraph on two PCs.

My Flight Simulator is on a Windows 10 (FSX SE) but my Navigraph is on a Windows7 PC

At the moment I am Un-subscribed but am returning shortly. I understand they have a moving map.

does that work on a second PC? ie both computers on.

Thanks

Corrie

Yes, that's how I use it.  I run Navigraph Charts Desktop on a W7 PC and P3D v4 on a W10 PC.  You install Navigraph Simlink on your sim PC and configure it with your Navigraph account.  It sends your position info from the sim to their servers and you will see your position on any charts that support it on any device running Charts under the same account.

Larry

i9-9900k@5.0 HT, Maximus XI Code, 16GB TridentZ @ 4000, 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hydro, ekwb EK-KIT P360 water, 4K@30, W10 Pro, P3D v5.0

Works great, easy to setup as well. I use it on a tablet which I find even easier

Matthew Kane