Sign in to follow this  
j35

Installing Phenom 300 Update 2.1/ GTN 750 Mod Questions

Hi

I have Phenom 300 v2.0 installed in P3Dv4.3.  Can one install the 2.1 version right over the older version or must the Phenom 300 be deleted before installing the newer version?

Any significant improvements from 2.0 to 2.1 or not worth the installing?

I have Bert's GTN 750 Mod working in FSX steam. Can I use the same directions to place the GTN 750 in P3DV4.3 or must I request new instructions due to differences?

Thanks

Jack

9 hours ago, j35 said:

I have Phenom 300 v2.0 installed in P3Dv4.3.  Can one install the 2.1 version right over the older version or must the Phenom 300 be deleted before installing the newer version?

That's the standard text that comes with Carenado/Alabeo updates:  

Customers should download the package again from the link provided. Downloads and installations were increased. You should uninstall the aircraft before installing this new version.

And you should request an updated P3DV4 GTN mod from me, via PM, including your email address :cool:

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

Thanks for the support. Already got the new update downloaded and just sent Bert an email for GTN 750 MOD for P3D v 4.3.

I also have a couple questions:  Should the Phenom 300 Extension Pack not be installed when installing the  GTN 750 MOD for P3D v 4.3 and FSX Steam?

I also use FSX Steam so I will uninstall the older Phenom 300 version and install the 2.1 version.  Can the original GTN 750 MOD sent to me by Bert a couple years ago for FSX Steam still be used or is a newer Mod required for the newer Phenom 300 in FSX Steam?

Thanks

Jack

The extension pack is not compatible with my GTN mod.

As for FSX vs P3D, the new mods should work for either..

Bert

I should add that I have not made any changes to the GTN mod, going from P3DV4.0. to V4.3.

The only reason to request an updated GTN mod is if you have a mod older than March of this year.

My numbering system is confusing.. I was at 4.3. for my mod well before P3DV4.3. was released :wink:

Bert

Just discovered that version 2.1 is available.  Anyone know what changes/improvements with the update?

Thanks!

Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.