Sign in to follow this  
surfcandy

RAAS 64-bit Professional Addon Missing

The RAAS Professional 64-bit was packaged with PMDG 737 Reboot and installed. Problem is I can't seem to get RAAS to appear in the drop-down Addon menu in Prepar3D v4.3. 

If this is what you are referring to this is a copy of the file I have in  C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4. Thanks

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SimBase.Document Type="AceXML" version="3,0" id="dll">
    <Descr>AceXML Document</Descr>
    <Filename>dll.xml</Filename>
    <Launch.Addon>
        <Name>PMDG_Interface</Name>
        <Disabled>False</Disabled>
        <Path>PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_Interface.dll</Path>
        <DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>
        <DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>
    </Launch.Addon>
        <Name>PMDG_HUD_interface</Name>
        <Path>PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_HUD_interface.dll</Path>
    </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>RAASPRO</Name>
    <Path>.\RAASPRO\RAASPRO.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
</SimBase.Document>

Edited by surfcandy

That looks good.

Please reinstall RAAS.

Ensure your anti-virus is excluding the P3D folder.

Some anti virus programs can block programs.

Also, it can take up to a minute for RAAS to appear in the ADDONS menu.

Be sure to check the troubleshooting page at:

www.support.fs2crew.com

I excluded the main P3D folder in the antivirus and uninstalled RASS and re-installed. RASS still does not appear in the Addons in P3D.

All the other Addons I've installed in P3D appear and work with no problems. P3D is working great and I am learning to use the F2Crew voice control but hesitate to purchase several other FSCrew programs until I fix this RASS problem. Thanks

Edited by surfcandy

28 minutes ago, surfcandy said:

I excluded the main P3D folder in the antivirus and uninstalled RASS and re-installed. RASS still does not appear in the Addons in P3D.

All the other Addons I've installed in P3D appear and work with no problems. P3D is working great and I am learning to use the F2Crew voice control but hesitate to purchase several other FSCrew programs until I fix this RASS problem. Thanks

Try re-installing with antivirus completely disabled...i completely removed my antivirus due to these issues and i'm satisfied only using Windows Defender...it's best to not only exclude, but disable whatever AV you have while re-installing RAAS..

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

I tried installing with anti-virus disabled and it didn't work. 

I don't even know if RASS is even working in P3D at all. Like I said in my P3D all is working great except for RASS (RASS is working in FSX-SE). 

I just purchased this yesterday and I've been trying to fix this problem literally all day.Not exactly what I would call fun.

No luck still not working goes through installation but it really isn't installed .Byork thanks you were helpful. Anyone run across this?