Sign in to follow this  
bank1

flight plan loading Issues?

I'm  getting back into fltsim and I was using FSX and PMDG aircraft now I'm using Prepar3d4.2. My issue is after creating a flt pln in PFPX then export it to (D:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS\NGX) when I trying and load it using COROUTE I get an "INVALID ENTRY" I load in the fmc the ICAO,  KSEAKSAN I get the error I even tried KSEAKSAN01.RTE I get the same error message, what I'm I doing wrong??

DONALD R BANKHEAD JR

21 minutes ago, bank1 said:

what I'm I doing wrong??

If the file is called KSEAKSAN01.rte, then the COROUTE is KSEAKSAN01. Either use KSEAKSAN01 in the COROUTE entry, or rename the file KSEAKSAN.

Further detail is in the Intro Manual.

Kyle Rodgers

22 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

If the file is called KSEAKSAN01.rte, then the COROUTE is KSEAKSAN01. Either use KSEAKSAN01 in the COROUTE entry, or rename the file KSEAKSAN.

Further detail is in the Intro Manual.

Thanks I had to enter KSEAKSAN01 !

15 hours ago, ozflyer said:

Is it possible to change the folder NGX picks up the flight plan from?

Nope. Why would you need to?

Kyle Rodgers

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 3:48 AM, scandinavian13 said:

Nope. Why would you need to?

I have simbrief downloader which automatically downloads my flightplans, it can only save one path for pmdg aircraft.

Since I have the 747 and NGX, I have to manually keep changing the path.

If they can be copied to PMDG\Flightplans it will be easier than ..\Flightplans\747 or ..\flightpans\ngx

Can NGX and the 747 be made to pickup flights plans from PMDG\flightplans folder ?

12 hours ago, ozflyer said:

Can NGX and the 747 be made to pickup flights plans from PMDG\flightplans folder ?

The 744 will pick up on them (777 and later use a pretty in-depth flight plan management/lookup function). Can't remember if the NGX will.

Kyle Rodgers