Sign in to follow this  
strat919

Remove title bar from popout?

I was wondering if it was possible to remove the title bar somehow. I'm placing it on a second display.

I guess the question is how would you move the window without it. Maybe there is a trick?

Hi,

this is unfortunately how X-Plane manages and displays popout windows for now.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Figured out a way:) Borderless gaming software works really well. Doesn't seem to work with xplane popouts, but the reality gtn is seen as a separate software in Borderless gaming. I just hit the default shortcut (win F6) and presto. Just drag the windowed gtn 750 over to the chosen screen and hit win F6 and it is borderless. (Make sure you have your curser active in the gtn window)  Hit win F6 again and the borders are back so it can be dragged again. I think there is a way to edit the reality ini so you cannot right click and popout the gtn. It kinda gets annoying when you accidentally pop up the gtn while using mouse move. You have to set up the gtn again.

Also to note. Splashtop x-display is the only software that I could find that would allow all touch control buttons working while using an android device as extended display.

With Borderless gaming and x-display, everything is working perfectly so far:)

Edited by strat919
  • Like 1