Sign in to follow this  
Guest JTEK99

Overland A320 cargo doors ??

To all who using Overlands great A320 model !!How to open the cargo doors on that model ?I tried it with different commands - but not opening.Tried it with the overland A320 display door gauge insidethe panel.....but can`t bring them to open.Any trick or help for that.....??cheersMario G

Guest JTEK99

Well.. what was the reason? Just in case someone else has this problem, it would be a great help when searching for an answer.

Hello, your right....It didn`t worked with the 320 door gauge so i triedthe A330 door gauge...........that did the trick.Now i can open the front entry door and the cargo doorswith the 330 door gauge and open the back entrys withmy "tailhook" command.You have to replace the A320 door gauge in the panel.cfgwith the A330 one.That

Guest JTEK99

Mario:Much obliged for the explanation! I have the Overland package as well, but haven't flown the A320; this info will come in handy.Thanks again.