Sign in to follow this  
Handfist

Milviz C310R Redux Flaps

Hi,

I installed the MilviZ C310R Redux a couple of months ago, and had no problems or issues. Now all of a sudden I have 

only two notches of flaps up and down.  All other aircraft have the right flap positions.

Any help from viewers would be appreciated.

Mike

hamfist43@gmail.com

The C310 only has three flap positions: up, takeoff, and landing.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Yes, I know!  However as I said in my Topic Post, I only get two flap positions, takeoff, and landing

up and down. I use the Logitech pro MultiPanel for flaps.  It use to work fine, now only two positions.

Also to mention that if I go into the cockpit with the mouse and use the flap level I still only get two

flap positions, takeoff and landing. And, again all my other aircraft get all flap positions. So, it's not a 

FSX problem it is a Milviz C310 problem.  Also I cannot use the MSVAM software. My only choice is

Cold start and the radios

Mike

well... it sounds like you need to get on the support forums...  Page one of the manual!

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.