Sign in to follow this  
byork

Simultaneous use of FS2C for LDS and the 767 Copilot?

Hiya, have asked this at the Left Seat forum but with no replies (perhaps due to happy users not frequenting the forum, lol).Anyway, I see the potential of using FS2C, which I have, with the Copilot software that was recently reviewed here but wanted to hear if anyone use then both and how they find it.My feeling is that one would basically use the Copilot for settings on the MCP and let the FS2C do its thing, switches, landing gear and flaps.I

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Guest DWillens

I was thinking about this and would be interested to hear your conclusions.Damon

Got it last night. Did some voice training and then went and flew around the airport. The software works fine with the usual problems that comes with voice recog, e.g. training is necessary to increase the "hit rate" and reduce the number of false readings. I

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

And the promised update, everything works just fine when using FS2Crew and Copilot together. Now I can really concentrate on "just" flying when the AP is off, just ordering the poor old first officer around. :)

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Overlap, yep, some but there are more areas where they complement each other. Basically what I do is use FS2C as it

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden