Sign in to follow this  
king1706

Advise with new computer monitors

I appreciate if some expert can check these specs for me and let me know if they are ok I am not expert in monitors or IT either. I am currently using my 40" TV but the experience as seen on you tube better with three monitors and I have a Navida card 1080 and a power full computer  with prepared V4.3 

Brand
LG
Model
29UM69G-B

Display
Screen Size
29"
Glare Screen
Anti-glare
LED Backlight
Yes
Widescreen
Yes
Recommended Resolution
2560 x 1080
Refresh Rate
75Hz
Viewing Angle
178° (H) / 178° (V)
Pixel Pitch
0.2628 x 0.2628mm
Display Colors
16.7 Million
Brightness
250 cd/m2
Contrast Ratio
1,000:1
Aspect Ratio
21:9
Response Time
5ms
Panel
IPS
Adaptive Sync Technology
FreeSync (AMD Adaptive Sync)

Thanks for the advise 
Amr Guindy 

1 hour ago, king1706 said:

I appreciate if some expert can check these specs for me and let me know if they are ok I am not expert in monitors or IT either. I am currently using my 40" TV but the experience as seen on you tube better with three monitors and I have a Navida card 1080 and a power full computer  with prepared V4.3 

Brand
LG
Model
29UM69G-B

Display

Screen Size
29"
Glare Screen
Anti-glare
LED Backlight
Yes
Widescreen
Yes
Recommended Resolution
2560 x 1080
Refresh Rate
75Hz
Viewing Angle
178° (H) / 178° (V)
Pixel Pitch
0.2628 x 0.2628mm
Display Colors
16.7 Million
Brightness
250 cd/m2
Contrast Ratio
1,000:1
Aspect Ratio
21:9
Response Time
5ms
Panel
IPS
Adaptive Sync Technology
FreeSync (AMD Adaptive Sync)

Thanks for the advise 
Amr Guindy 

With a monitor that size I would prefer a higher resolution.  Make sure it will run at 30hz as well

Matt Wilson

Thanks Matt I am buying three of these not one will that make a difference with the resolution ? 

2 hours ago, king1706 said:

Thanks Matt I am buying three of these not one will that make a difference with the resolution ? 

Oh sorry I missed the part that u were going with 3 monitors.  I have never used a multi monitor setup so I would be unsure what resolution would be best.  I’m sure someone with more knowledge will drop in.  

Matt Wilson

I am still using P3Dv3 and three 30" monitors, all running via Nvidia GTX970. The resolution of my 30" monitor is 2560x1600. When using multi views in P3D, I have to lower the resolution as my GTX970 was struggling pumping the massive number of pixels across the three monitors. Keep in mind you will get lower fps when running multi views in P3D. The ratio of my monitor is 16:10 while the monitor you mentioned is 21:9, not sure that will cause distortion on your side monitor as the monitor is already a very wide screen. Other than that, you should have no problem using the 3 monitors in P3D.