Sign in to follow this  
ZKOKQ

TFDI 717 Version 1.1 Released.

One of my favorites has been released today, out of experimental development with lots of added features and fixes.

Major Changes from Version 1.0.8.0

A totally revamped exterior model including wing flex and cabin lights

Paint kit

Official Prepar3D v4 support

Major AFS and MCDU improvements, such as

Better NAV logic

Better PROF logic

Proper ATS CLAMP functionality

Improved altitude, speed, fuel, and time predictions

Various new MCDU functions

Improved MCDU interaction and display

Improved leg sequencing and insertion

HOLD support

AFS-guided VOR tracking support

ADF simulation

Scroll and drag support for documents on the tablet

RemoteCDU integration

Improved VOR simulation

Improved ND PLAN mode

Pause at top of descent option

Improved engine performance throughout various stages of flight

Settings page within the tablet for applicable on-demand settings

Revamped terrain display

Improved air  manifold pressure and demand system

Improved FADEC and throttle behavior

Improved ground taxi behavior

Various minor improvements to cockpit and night lighting textures

New performance options via the Addon Manager

Yoke light

Improved hardware and MCDU keyboard interaction

Improved internal logic to improve system resource utilization

Edited by ZKOKQ
  • Like 2

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Props to TFDi.  The 717 has come a long, long, long ways since it’s first release.  Definitely one of the premier addons available.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Matt Wilson

3 minutes ago, mpw8679 said:

Props to TFDi.  The 717 has come a long, long, long ways since it’s first release.  Definitely one of the premier addons available.

Wholeheartedly agree...    a real top notch aircraft,    shout outs to TFDI...

• Like 2

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

Wow, when it rains, it pours!  Aerosoft, FSL and now TFDi.  Just need the PMDG -8 and we're all set.  😃  

• Like 1

Ilya Eydis, PPL, ASEL

9 minutes ago, Lenny777 said:

Is fresh install recommended?

The TFDI mamager will take care of everything. Just run it, and your good to go.

• Upvote 1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Just now, ZKOKQ said:

The TFDI mamager will take care of everything. Just run it, and your good to go.

Thanks!

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

Does anybody know if the repaints work as outside model change is indicated?

3 minutes ago, Lenny777 said:

Does anybody know if the repaints work as outside model change is indicated?

Not sure, will check their forum

3 minutes ago, ZKOKQ said:

Not sure, will check their forum

Nope. Doesn't. just tried one of my 12 liveries. It's a mess.lol

1 minute ago, Lenny777 said:

Nope. Doesn't. just tried one of my 12 liveries. It's a mess.lol

Darn it lol

I love this 717 and now I'm sure I'll love it even more.  Like was said, it has come a long way since it was released and the developers are so passionate about continuing to improve it. 

I believe TFDi has been and is such a wonderful asset to the flight sim community.  I just don't know how else to say it.  

I love their aircraft, their passion and their sincerity.

Bob

• Like 3

They mentioned at FSExpo that this might come on this day. Pretty clever to release the 717 on 7/17.

• Like 2

i7 3770K HT, 8GB RAM, nVidia 980GTX, Win7, P3D 3.4, FSG mesh, UTX, GEX, ST, ASA16/ASCA, NickN optimized

I bought this day one but hangared it a few days later due to the numerous issues on release.  I started flying it again after the last big Open-Beta update in May and this has been my favorite aircraft to fly lately!  What a great flyer and the new model is one of the best I have seen.  The details of the aluminum texturing is unlike anything I have seen so far on any other aircraft.  I can highly recommend this one to anyone looking for a fantastic short-hauler....especially if you like to fly Delta routes!  Nicely done TFDI!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

15 minutes ago, beachdog2001 said:

Pretty clever to release the 717 on 7/17.

And exactly at 7:17 pm.

• Like 1