Sign in to follow this  
ZKOKQ

TFDI 717 Version 1.1 Released.

Is the there a takeoff calculator for this thing?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

8 hours ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Is the there a takeoff calculator for this thing?

The FMC calculates it based upon information you input on the TO page.

Alan

Strange bug, I just got a CTD in mid flight when clearing some go-around waypoints from the FMC.

Something known?

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

3 hours ago, David Roch said:

Strange bug, I just got a CTD in mid flight when clearing some go-around waypoints from the FMC.

Something known?

Did you get an error message or did the Sim just close down instantly with no trace and no log in the event viewer?

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

Hi Shomron,
The sim just vanished and no trace or log in the event viewer.
I'll redo the same flight, remove after landing waypoints from the flight plan and see if I can reproduce this CTD.
Quite weird as until now I had zero problem with the FMC.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

2 hours ago, David Roch said:

Hi Shomron,
The sim just vanished and no trace or log in the event viewer.
I'll redo the same flight, remove after landing waypoints from the flight plan and see if I can reproduce this CTD.
Quite weird as until now I had zero problem with the FMC.

This is a weird CTD I've encountered maybe 3 times overall and I am not sure it is related to the 717. I have experienced this in the 717 (don't remember quite when but it did not have to do with the FMC).

BUT I have also encountered it when fooling around with the FMC in the Aerosoft CRJ.

This is bad news as I don't see how someone can find the root cause of an issue leaving no log.... luckily it is a rare CTD...

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

On 7/22/2018 at 9:54 PM, exeodus said:

The FMC calculates it based upon information you input on the TO page.

Yeah but I mean assumes temps and runway limits etc. 

I could have sworn I saw a calculator somebody made for it  

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

6 minutes ago, westman said:

Yeah that's it ! 

Do you know if it still being worked on? This is from the same guy that did the a320 takeoff calculator 

Ron Hamilton

55 minutes ago, Shomron said:

This is bad news as I don't see how someone can find the root cause of an issue leaving no log.... luckily it is a rare CTD...

Thanks anyway Shom.
I've done the same flight followed by the same actions and no CTD this time.
I believe I've tried to remove waypoints to quickly one after the other, not letting the time to the CPU to recalculate the new data.

Best regards,
David Roch