ZKOKQ

TFDI 717 Version 1.1 Released.

Recommended Posts

Is the there a takeoff calculator for this thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

8 hours ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Is the there a takeoff calculator for this thing?

The FMC calculates it based upon information you input on the TO page.

Share this post


Link to post

Strange bug, I just got a CTD in mid flight when clearing some go-around waypoints from the FMC.

Something known?
 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, David Roch said:

Strange bug, I just got a CTD in mid flight when clearing some go-around waypoints from the FMC.

Something known?
 

Did you get an error message or did the Sim just close down instantly with no trace and no log in the event viewer?

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Shomron,
The sim just vanished and no trace or log in the event viewer.
I'll redo the same flight, remove after landing waypoints from the flight plan and see if I can reproduce this CTD.
Quite weird as until now I had zero problem with the FMC.

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, David Roch said:

Hi Shomron,
The sim just vanished and no trace or log in the event viewer.
I'll redo the same flight, remove after landing waypoints from the flight plan and see if I can reproduce this CTD.
Quite weird as until now I had zero problem with the FMC.

 

This is a weird CTD I've encountered maybe 3 times overall and I am not sure it is related to the 717. I have experienced this in the 717 (don't remember quite when but it did not have to do with the FMC).

BUT I have also encountered it when fooling around with the FMC in the Aerosoft CRJ.

This is bad news as I don't see how someone can find the root cause of an issue leaving no log.... luckily it is a rare CTD...

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/22/2018 at 9:54 PM, exeodus said:

The FMC calculates it based upon information you input on the TO page.

Yeah but I mean assumes temps and runway limits etc. 

 

I could have sworn I saw a calculator somebody made for it  

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Yeah but I mean assumes temps and runway limits etc. 

 

I could have sworn I saw a calculator somebody made for it  

is it this? http://www.wabpro.cz/B717/#profile

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, westman said:

Yeah that's it ! 

 

Do you know if it still being worked on? This is from the same guy that did the a320 takeoff calculator 

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, Shomron said:

This is bad news as I don't see how someone can find the root cause of an issue leaving no log.... luckily it is a rare CTD...

Thanks anyway Shom.
I've done the same flight followed by the same actions and no CTD this time.
I believe I've tried to remove waypoints to quickly one after the other, not letting the time to the CPU to recalculate the new data.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now