Sign in to follow this  
anden145

My apologies to all!

(I didn't know exactly, which forum section to put this... so I hope this is okay)

Greetings, all!
(not least of which you, @Flyer024)

I'm writing this message to everyone in here. Most of all, the people who (unfortunately) were 'targets' from my recent outburst a couple of days ago. I won't name any names. The poor folk - you know who you are. 

However, in order for me to offer some sort of explanation I need to go back a couple of weeks. I have had - and to some extend still have - quite a difficult time in my personal life - both with regards to family- and relationship.
Things are a bit intense at home, since unemployment and a stale job situation which has turned into a rather desperate situation. I had just recovered from having surgery in my throat, due to complications from a congenital defect. My situation is currently, that I have further surgery to look forward to. I have another in about 4 weeks and most likely again later this year.
I have had to take time off work, in order to get through this, which has increased the pressure on myself the larger. I'm struggling to get through this, and luckily my family has been tremendous support in that regard. It's extremely hard and fatiguing. 

So my deep and sincerer apologies to all. I never meant in any way to ridicule or otherwise condescend anyone. If any post I've written has been taken that way. I guess, that some of my frustration and fear has spilled into some of these posts. I apologize for it.  

I'm sorry for all the debacle. It wasn't fair and it wasn't right and I apologize for it. That doesn't make it okay - but unfortunately I can't go back in time... 

That was all - thank you for your time.

Edited by ABermann
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 3

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

In my opinion you need a strong mind, a good heart and a good soul to power through this life. It seems that you have all, you’ve taken the time to apologize to strangers on a forum, thinking of others even though it sounds as though life has thrown you a bit of a curve ball, I’ve got a lot of respect for that. I’m not a religious Man but I am somewhat spiritual and I believe these types of things don’t go unnoticed.

I wish you all the best in your recovery, stay positive and notice all of the beauty around us, it’s still there even when times are tough 😉

The next pitch that life throws you, hit that sucker out of the park.

Cheers,

Greg Z

• Like 1

Anders, I always find your post to be informative and well stated. You are an asset to the community. I probably have more to apologise for then you. Hang in there. This too shall pass.

• Like 1

Vic green

Thank you all, for the support. I appreciate that.
It helps and warms - even in times like these.

Edited by ABermann

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Anders,

it takes courage to publicly apologize and explain yourself these days. Thank you for your fine example! Others wouldn't even admit that they were rude and keep on. That's why online debates become so suddenly toxic.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

Best regards,

Christian Kelter