Sign in to follow this  
Fi5kuS

Reflections error with Tomato Shade (model not identical) ?

Hi everyone!

I've just updated to the 4.3 client and successfully applied a Tomato Shade preset (bright) without error, 

But when I open the reflection maker to install reflections on either aircrafts (PMDG 737, 777 etc), it comes up with the error:

"model not identical, The profile was saved for a different version of this model and might not be compatile with the local one. Do you want to continue importing the profile? It might results in a faulty rendered model. "

If I press yes, the aircraft comes out all black, even on all slider settings for dynamic reflections within P3D.

Any clues to what may be causing this? I have the latest version of Tomato Shade.

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Still havent found a solution to this issue 😞 

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Well, I figured out that if I uninstalled the aircraft (in this case the QW 787), then reinstalled it, I could apply a profile without problems.

The issue now is that the aircraft is glowing at night...

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth