Sign in to follow this  
Stefan888

Where are the developers of Maddog(Leonardo)

Where are the developers looks like they have disappeared from the face of the earth.No support is given no one answers emails.Did they decide to abandon the project?Are they working on updates? Where are they?No one knows. 

I don't have the Aircraft so i am not aware if your statement is correct or not...but, the developers did this last time, entirely vanished for years then came back to launch the product for P3D to (i think) pretty much everyone's surprise.  They are far from the only developers to do this but the Flight Sim hobby seems disproportionately affected, maybe because of the number of part-time developers.

Ian R Tyldesley

As WotanUK mentioned, this wouldn’t be the first time. I have no idea what’s going on over there, as I haven’t flown the Maddog since shortly after release and haven’t been to their forums since then as well. But if what you say is true, they did the same thing with their first release. Fell off the face of the earth 

I’m on the beta team for the Mad Dog. I can state that absolutely they are working on patches and fixes for the aircraft as we speak. The Mad Dog itself is superb, as in PMDG/FSL/Majestic level of detail. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

3 hours ago, Stefanruss said:

Where are the developers looks like they have disappeared from the face of the earth.No support is given no one answers emails.Did they decide to abandon the project?Are they working on updates? Where are they?No one knows. 

You asked the same question on their forum only yesterday. Not having received an answer within a day does (for me) not mean they disappeared from the face of the earth.

On jun 27 they released the newest update for their product.  So I do think that  suggesting " they decided to abandon their project"  is exaggerating.

kind regards / Dick

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Well they aren't active.Maybe they are working on updates but for sure they should have someone to respond on the forums,or at least the support tickets.I've been approached with several individuals, that I know of course, and said that they aren't replying to support tickets and so on. I needed to bring this up since they haven't said anything like:„Guys will be busy and we can't follow the routine that we used to“

I love the plane myself, but they should have posted something about it. 

1 hour ago, Airline2Sim said:

I’m on the beta team for the Mad Dog. I can state that absolutely they are working on patches and fixes for the aircraft as we speak. The Mad Dog itself is superb, as in PMDG/FSL/Majestic level of detail. 

Are they FINNALY planning to include flood lights for us Dogs on fsx and v3? 

Edited by Stefanruss

3 hours ago, Airline2Sim said:

Thanks for sharing

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Guys, there are still around, in fact one of them will reply in here very shortly 😎

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

We have not disappeared, part of the team is simply on holiday, and the development is still ongoing. To keep in touch with us you can check our forums http://www.flythemaddog.com/forum the facebook pilot's group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1725712597723962/ or the ticketing support system  http://www.flythemaddog.com/hesk/

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

devteam.gif

1 hour ago, dagghito said:

We have not disappeared, part of the team is simply on holiday, and the development is still ongoing. To keep in touch with us you can check our forums http://www.flythemaddog.com/forum the facebook pilot's group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1725712597723962/ or the ticketing support system  http://www.flythemaddog.com/hesk/

Thank you Stefano I appreciate that😊

What happened to their forums?  I went to see and there is nothing.  I tried to log in and kept getting rejected.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

9 hours ago, Dreamflight767 said:

What happened to their forums?  I went to see and there is nothing.  I tried to log in and kept getting rejected.

Just tested and it's working fine here, Aaron.

On 8/1/2018 at 5:12 AM, pedrotrindade said:

Just tested and it's working fine here, Aaron.

Thanks!  It looks like they re-did their forums.  Guess they were off-line for the upgrade.  Take it easy.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home