Sign in to follow this  
mtaydus007

Windows 7

I have windows 7 64 bit computer and this is where I use FSX.  I read that PSXseeconTraffic is only run on windows 10 and I have a laptop but my sim is on windows 7.  Is there a way to connect those or do I have to upgrade to windows 10?

If the laptop runs Win 10 you can run PSXseeconTraffic on your laptop while your Sim is at the Win 7 PC. The Manual explains how to connect. 

Edited by kiek

Here are my computers:

Windows 7 Enterprise 32 bit system-Desktop

Windows 10 64 bit system Laptop

I followed your setup instructions for networked computers but have run into a problem.  FSX is installed on Windows 7, SimConnect on both, PSXSeeconTraffic installed on windows 10 laptop.  I edited simconnect files with ip address on windows 10 laptop and no connection between FSX and real traffic.  I've installed Real traffic on windows 7 desktop.  Do I have to install PSXSeecontraffic onto Windows 7 desktop? What am I doing wrong??

You have to install RealTraffic at the same PC as PSXseeconTraffic ...

6 hours ago, mtaydus007 said:

Is there a tutorial online on setting up both programs for Windows 7?

No. It is all described in the PSXseeconTraffic Manual. 

The networked use of PSXseeconTraffic is the same for Win 7 and Win 10. Just follow the instructions about SimConnect.

Edited by kiek