Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Netha

Password reset problem

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I open this topic because I have a problem with the password reset system: I forgot my password to login on your website, and I clicked the link to reset it, but I don't get any email from you with the password reset link, I also contacted the support by email but I did not get any answer.

Thank you for your help.

Nethanel Gak.

Share this post


Link to post

There has been no email support for ages..

for password issues create a support account at support.precisionmanuals.com and open a ticket please.

Edited by Ephedrin

,

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you for your answer, but to open a ticket, I need to login with the account used for the purchases, and that's my problem: I can not log in my account

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Netha said:

Thank you for your answer, but to open a ticket, I need to login with the account used for the purchases, and that's my problem: I can not log in my account

The support accounts are separate from sales accounts. To open a ticked you must first create a new support account.  Also, be sure the password reset email from PMDG is not in a spam folder.  Hope this helps.


Dan Downs KCRP

Share this post


Link to post

I think you need to create different password with some kind characters for example: numerals and letters. I had the same problem and solved only this way.

Hope this helps.

Share this post


Link to post

Hallo,

habe mehrmals versucht, mein Passwort zu ändern. Ich bekomme jedoch keine Mail zur Änderung. Was kann ich tun ?

LG

Claus

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, fms737 said:

Hallo,

habe mehrmals versucht, mein Passwort zu ändern. Ich bekomme jedoch keine Mail zur Änderung. Was kann ich tun ? 

LG

Claus

Open a ticket via the support portal (support.precisionmanuals.com) Support and store accounts are different


Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Olympic260 said:

Open a ticket via the support portal (support.precisionmanuals.com) Support and store accounts are different

I did that and got the message saying it was an "Invalid password link......". Looks like your support portal has some problems. Anyway, being that it is so hard to contact PMDG at the best of times can someone please provide me an easier path to updating my purchase account so that I can access previous orders and downloads. That is all I want to do, it shouldn't be so frustrating to access my purchases. Your help is much appreciated.

 Regards


i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I Gigabyte Z790 UD AX| MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, TomCYYZ said:

I did that and got the message saying it was an "Invalid password link......". Looks like your support portal has some problems. Anyway, being that it is so hard to contact PMDG at the best of times can someone please provide me an easier path to updating my purchase account so that I can access previous orders and downloads. That is all I want to do, it shouldn't be so frustrating to access my purchases. Your help is much appreciated.

 Regards

Well it's not helping that you're not following the forum rule requiring that you post with your name, so we don't have a lot to go off of...

Did you try copying/pasting the link, or trying a different browser?


Kyle Rodgers

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Well it's not helping that you're not following the forum rule requiring that you post with your name, so we don't have a lot to go off of...

Did you try copying/pasting the link, or trying a different browser?

Thanks for the speedy reply. Sorry about the name thing:

I got a donotreply link and then a further message from PMDG which did allow me to verify my password in the support forum. Does this now allow me to log into my PMDG purchase account?

 

Regards,

Tom Stewart

 

 


i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I Gigabyte Z790 UD AX| MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, TomCYYZ said:

I got a donotreply link and then a further message from PMDG which did allow me to verify my password in the support forum. Does this now allow me to log into my PMDG purchase account?

Nope. Separate accounts, partially for reasons like this one. Once you have a ticket in, one of us will have enough info to jump in and reset it for you.


Kyle Rodgers

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for the information. I will await your reset of my account.

Tom Stewart

 


i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I Gigabyte Z790 UD AX| MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
×
×
  • Create New...