Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

Some new ideas!

Hello, first of all: thanks.

I have given up using artificial air traffic flightplans because this program is fabulous. Of course, I hope that the day will come when the ground traffic will also be more accurate on the radars so that the realtraffic can benefit from it.

I have a couple of ideas:
Would it be possible for landing planes to have a direct link to a door once they have landed? that way they would not disappear instantly on the screen on some Little airports.
I have also thought, that when the plane is in a taxi, the really annoying plane is the one that is just behind mine, since it will not wait for me to enter the runway to take off. Would it be possible for that single plane to be erased?

anyway. Thank you very much and sorry, because perhaps my ignorance makes these ideas a little naive, but ... who knows?

thank you very much!

7 hours ago, abranpuko said:

A) I have given up using artificial air traffic flightplans because this program is fabulous.

B) Would it be possible for landing planes to have a direct link to a door once they have landed? that way they would not disappear instantly on the screen on some Little airports.

C)I have also thought, that when the plane is in a taxi, the really annoying plane is the one that is just behind mine, since it will not wait for me to enter the runway to take off. Would it be possible for that single plane to be erased?

ad A) Thank you!  Please tell your friends.

ad B) No I'm sorry that's not possible, PSXseeconTraffic has no notion of taxiways.
I could only (for little airports) draw a free gate parking position randomly and let them go there in a direct line, which may look very strange.  But what is a little airport and how does PSXseeconTraffic know that? Number of parking positions <= 10?

ad C) I would think that what you describe cannot happen. Collision avoidance between the user aircraft and live aircraft is default since version 10.10 What version are you using?

Thanks for answering so son!

a) of course, i Will tell my Friends!!

b) i understand. i hope some day transponders are in function all time in big a Little airports.

c) i have versión 10,12 and i can tick collision avoidance in the air and on the ground.