Sign in to follow this  
rooitou

ChasePlane not seeing TrackIR, but only in FSX

ChasePlane automatically upgraded to v0.4.212 Beta, I had no control over it!? And the problem started, but in FSX only.

No problem in P3D3, ChasePlane starts with P3D3, sees TrackIR and P3D, both icons green and works perfectly in game

ChasePlane starts with FSX (boxed), but there's no TrackIR propeller symbol, only bracketed airplane icon which turns green. In game, no TrackIR

If I start ChasePlane on its own, it sees my TrackIR and shows propellor icon in red. The moment I start FSX, the propeller symbol disappears and only bracketed airplane icon appears and turns green, no sign of TrackIR and nothing in-game.

What is going on here?

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

Please generate a report file from the preferences and send it to us for analysis

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42