Sign in to follow this  
vitormfs

Get your modules now!

GET OUR MODULES NOW!

edf884ee-e869-4101-9be6-cf4802f6ee15.png

Have more realism in your simulation right now! 

MCP737-R and EFIS737 Pro are now available for purchase before it goes online!

Get an exclusive bundle with a MCP737-R & EFIS737 Pro and get a black aluminum support for your set up for a limited time! 

BUY NOW!

55bc0274-1c1c-45bd-b176-b94cf9214c2a.png

MCP737-R

$ 549,90

The MCP737-R (Mode Control Panel) is a device for flight simulation in real scale, which reproduces the features and implements the functions of the MCP used in 737 jets.

9ad70af0-b35a-4ec9-8939-3cb6b25d2a6c.png

EFIS737 Pro

$ 299,90

The Virtual Avionics EFIS737 Pro is a real scale replica that reproduces the features of the real 737NG and implements the functions of the EFIS (Electronic Flight Instrument System) control panel used in 737 jets.

Current compatibility:

Simulators:

• Flight Simulator X;
  • Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition;
  • Prepar3d v4.3 or bellow;
  • X-Plane 10 or bellow

Add-ons:

• PMDG 737;
  • IFLY 737;
  • ProSim 737;
  • Project Magenta 737
  • IXEG
  • x737

Definitely interested. I had this kit previously, but sold it last year. I regretted it ever since. Really nice piece of hardware,

Edited by flytrumpet767

Apparently nobody wants to take my money...Filled the form on Monday, haven't heard anything since. That's fine, other people make hardware.

On 7/19/2018 at 9:50 PM, Gnacino said:

Can it be used on PMDG's 777?

Gnacino

1st post above yours

ZORAN

On 7/28/2018 at 5:51 PM, flytrumpet767 said:

Apparently nobody wants to take my money...Filled the form on Monday, haven't heard anything since. That's fine, other people make hardware.

Hello,

We are already selling and getting in touch with who filled out the form. If you didn't get a response please give your e-mail so I can get in touch with a invoice.

Dix30 (canada) and Aviation Megastore (Netherlands) already have our products, but they don't have the table support that we're selling with the standard kit.

Regards,

4 hours ago, vitormfs said:

Hello,

We are already selling and getting in touch with who filled out the form. If you didn't get a response please give your e-mail so I can get in touch with a invoice.

Dix30 (canada) and Aviation Megastore (Netherlands) already have our products, but they don't have the table support that we're selling with the standard kit.

Regards,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I already ordered from dix30, and will receive the bundle Wednesday, (I'm in Canada, so it's very convenient that they carry your products) The positive thing is I will be able to once again enjoy this fantastic hardware that you built. The negative thing is that I would have really liked to get a support stand as well, since I will use it as a stand alone, and not in a MIP.

Thanks again

On 8/3/2018 at 9:56 PM, flytrumpet767 said:

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I already ordered from dix30, and will receive the bundle Wednesday, (I'm in Canada, so it's very convenient that they carry your products) The positive thing is I will be able to once again enjoy this fantastic hardware that you built. The negative thing is that I would have really liked to get a support stand as well, since I will use it as a stand alone, and not in a MIP.

Thanks again

Hello again,

For now the support is a deal we're offering for the standard kit, but we planned to open the store completely next month with the stand for sale as well, so you can get one.

Regards,

Thank you for this info. I'm definitely going to check this out.

Are you also planning to have radio modules for sale at some point too? 

Speaking of those radios, are they allowing you to tune both Nav 1 and 2 and Com 1 and 2?

Thanks