Sign in to follow this  
bhorv67

ASv4 Beta Build 6773 ASConnect Error / Network Setup

Hi, have you solved the problem?

Now i have this problem...sent a ticket and standby for reply.

Gianluca Balloni

Hi, I have been experiencing this problem at random times, and after a great deal of frustration, I have found something that has certainly worked for me, or should I say the problems seems to have gone away.

essentially in the firewall for the radar rule, on both the client and the server, specified the remote port, I am using the default, 19284, as on my setup the remote port was set to 'any' I know this sounds as if you are tightening the firewall but seems to have worked, this is after a two hour 'soak' test and then system restart and same again, with and without a flightplan, not that the OS should be of any consequence but I am using a Win7 Server and Win10 client both 64 bit. 

Hope someone else finds this useful.

Having the same problem for the first time ever today in version 6906. Loading a flightplan stops the dialog spam as was mentioned here.

Matthias - KCOS
         Sim: P3D 4.5, UTX V2, ORBX Base openLC NA EU, ASP3D, TOGA, RealityXP, SPAD.neXt, Carenado GA
          PC: i9-11900k, RTX 3090, Asus Rog Strix Z590-E
Home Cockpit: Honeycomb AFC, Thrustmaster T.Flight, RealSimGear GNS530, Logitech FIP FMP FRP FSP FTQ*2, 3x55" 4K TVs (View), 26" 21:9 (Gauges)

Add me to the list of people having this problem

Support ticket submitted - I'll hop for a reply. Its odd - I can go 3 flights without seeing the message and then all of a sudden it pops up. Sometimes it pops up ever 4 seconds, other times I'll be 30 minutes into  a flight before it starts. Sometimes once it starts it doesn't stop, sometimes it just keeps popping up ever 5 seconds.

It's infuriating!  Is there another equivalent of Active Sky I could try? Do REX have something?

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

I've solved mine....partially.....

I use AS for XPlane.....

Not seen it once.

Sorry.  I've yet to install P3D4.4 so I don't know if it's still an issue.  I will shortly though.

And me on the list using Activesky on same PC.

It happen after the updating to last version and I reistalled it from scratch, it works fine for some time but then came windows update that trigger back with this annoing error.

Lately with PMDG going freezed and Activesky with this error you are hour to fix install etc.

Do they have betatester? becuse apparently we are the only one with this error.

On build 6909 with P3Dv4.4 and having the same problem. Ticket is logged (#NTL-979-65849), but they haven't yet found a solution to this issue.  😪

Have also sent them the windows event log entries of the app crash that has been logged for ASP4.

Folks,

For anyone still having this issue please submit a ticket and provide a log export from ASP4. Be sure to include your license number and order number. We will work to resolve any ASConnect issue.

With SimConnect be sure that all drives and folders are properly shared and the dll.xml and SimConnect.cfg files contain the simulator IP address. 

Please refer to the networking section in the ASP4 User Guide for help in SimConnect configuration. 

Please note that SimConnect is part of the core operation of Prepar3D. Networking should only be performed by those who are comfortable in performing the steps to complete the task.

Thank you.

Robert  

\Robert Hamlich/

Topic is locked due to outdated unsupported version.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png