Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

AIL Generator registrations

Hi again!

I have some questions and hope that you could help me:

1) With "ail generator" I have learned that using an asterisk I can save myself from writing several registrations for a type of plane painting. But sometimes, in that same airline and model there is an airplane that has a different paint. That is, if I have: EC-FA * (for example,10 planes) but there is one different EC-FAD: Can I register it in a particular way? Does "AIL GENERATOR" have in mind that I want that precise model to be shown or Will be that model included on EC_FA*?

2) In the same circumstances, two airlines have can the same "registration" when i use Asterisk. What happens if, for example, I have one of them: EC-FA * and in the other the same: EC-FA *? Does the program know how to choose the right airline? Yesterday it happened to me that a plane of "vueling" airlines was replaced by one of AIR NOSTRUM and I discovered that both had the same "registration" because they had the same root.

thanks again !!!

7 hours ago, abranpuko said:

1) With "ail generator" I have learned that using an asterisk I can save myself from writing several registrations for a type of plane painting. But sometimes, in that same airline and model there is an airplane that has a different paint. That is, if I have: EC-FA * (for example,10 planes) but there is one different EC-FAD: Can I register it in a particular way? Does "AIL GENERATOR" have in mind that I want that precise model to be shown or Will be that model included on EC_FA*?

2) In the same circumstances, two airlines have can the same "registration" when i use Asterisk. What happens if, for example, I have one of them: EC-FA * and in the other the same: EC-FA *? Does the program know how to choose the right airline? Yesterday it happened to me that a plane of "vueling" airlines was replaced by one of AIR NOSTRUM and I discovered that both had the same "registration" because they had the same root.

1)  Yes you can have one livery with EC-FAD, and another livery with EC-FA*. This is because PSXsecontraffic will fiirst look for a livery wih the exact registration and if that is not found it will try a match with an asterisk.

2) You cannot have two liveries with the same registration code, in your case EC-FA*. AILGenerator will produce an error message and it will skip both liveries. So PSXseeconTraffic cannot use these two.

rgrds,

Nico

Edited by kiek