Sign in to follow this  
Markie5480

Scenery overlapping airports

I have recently updated to P3D V4.3 with major issue, so i first installed ORBX i use Global and OpenLC Europe, i have things like the orbx scenery was overlapping the addon airports but also default airports, i though it might have been an issue with ORBX so i re-installed that and restarted my pc and p3d and still had the same issue, So i then deciced to check my water textures and what a surprise there wasnt any just desert looking land, So i went ahead and did a complete reinstall of the SIM V4.3 and everything is still the same, i don't have anything installed. I just cannot find a solution to this issue. any suggestions or tricks/tips would be appreciated.

First suggestion I can think of is to post your problem in the Orbx forum, where you may find others that have posted the same problem and the solution.  You didn't specify if you deleted program generated files in P3D and then forced a migration in Orbx, but these and other suggestions are easy to find in the Orbx forum.

Dan Downs KCRP