and these will be there soon I hope:

41719858120_05228c982b_h.jpgjk3807

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

All my FSX/P3D repaints are here on Avsim, for my MSFS repaints, go to FS.2

21 hours ago, jankees said:

I painted a few Beeches so far:

I've known a few beeches in my life...

😆  HA, ha , ha!  Sorry, couldn't resist. 

I don't have the Carenado Beech 18 and likely won't, but I must say that you are a master of painting aircraft for flight sims.

• Upvote 1

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Not only a master but also one of the most prolific painters when I look at the number of great repaints appearing from him daily! 

Thank you JK!

Bill

On 7/28/2018 at 11:37 AM, scianoir said:

Not only a master but also one of the most prolific painters when I look at the number of great repaints appearing from him daily! 

Thank you JK!

Bill

You're welcome!

appearing daily, yes, but these were all done over the last ten years or so. I'm just uploading them all here after the crash of my previous site.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

What program do you use for repaints? I've been using Gimp but my DDS files come out huge like 200mbs when all I did was change a reg number or color of a stripe

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I use photoshop, and dtxbmp.

Do you save in the right format? I save as dxt5 dds.

Edited by jankees

On 7/20/2018 at 3:10 PM, jankees said:

available here on avsim.

:smile:

How long does it take for 'smug' to wear off after buying an EV?

"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled". Whoever said it wasn't wrong!

Hi Jankees

Thanks for all your repaints I have used many of them.

AMG_5453.jpg

Is there any chance of you doing the Matt Younkin Beech, it would be a great repaint to have in the virtual hanger.

Cheers

Rich

Edited by shadowcaster

Just wanted to take the time to say thanks for *ALL* of your amazing aircraft repaints over the years. There's aircraft purchase decisions I've made in the past solely based specifically on your Alaskan real life repaints you've done, especially your awesome Carenado Cessna 208 ones.

Cheers! 🙂

Edited by Jocko Flocko

Andrew Walker

jankees

Ron Attwood

Hi, Can you do a repaint of Piedmont Airlines.

https://imgur.com/UJOREL9

I have the original model from Milton Shupe and the Glenn Baker repaint..The problem I have is I am using the D18S as an ai for Piedmont Airlines. I have all there old aircraft at my KINT site for planespotting. I worked for Piedmont in the early 70's. The D18 won't taxi and is all over the map. I bought the Carendo yesterday on a chance it would taxi right which it mostly does but no repaint for it. The Carendo goes around in a circle and then finally begins taxiing. I am watching the Navy model so I just need to find a way to get a repaint for the new Carendo D18 which is a beauty.

The Piedmont repaint came from here:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/16388/fs2004-piedmont-airlines-beech-18/

I have talked with Milton Shupe about the taxi issue but no real resolution. He is a super guy and have talked with David Carroll, another super guy 🙂  I wrote Glenn Baker about the repaint but no response.God forbid but he may no longer be around. All us old geezers never know 🙂

Edited by unc1rlm
added names

Bob M