Sign in to follow this  
LTCSZ

Easier Placement of Aircraft?

This may be a hopeless question, buy here goes: I have been using AI Traffic to place aircraft at airports to use as static aircraft...I just create as flight plan that will fly them in the middle of the night and bring them back to the airport so they sit there all day...This is time consuming and can be tricky...Is there any way of placing aircraft at an airport that is easier? I don't care if they ever move, taxi, fly or whatever...I just want them to be visible at the airport...I would want to be able to place both flyable airplanes as well as AI models...Thanks for any advice!

Steve

7 Miles NW of KGCK

The only way I know to do such a thing would be to use Static Aircraft Model Maker to create static versions of your AI aircraft.  Once you create a library filled with your models, you can place them as static objects at your airports.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.