Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

PSS Boeing 757 can be pre-ordered.

Guest VAA_008

I have noticed that tonight on their website. I believe it goes for somewhere around $55.75 US which ranks it right up there with the PMDG and Level-D products. I don't know if I am going to be able to afford this hobby for much longer at this rate.At least this time they include 80 liveries. I wonder if they got the message.Anyways, the panel screenshots are absolutey amazing once again.

I'll be waiting for the LDS 757. I bought PSS' 777 and was incredibly disapointed. I tossed it in the hangar soon after I bought it because of the bugs. PSS just isn't up to par with LDS or PMDG in my opnion.

Guest JIMJAM

I wonder if you can preorder the patches that are going to be needed.Sorry but I bought the 777 and they can get my money after its released and the bugs are worked out.

Actually, it's been available for pre-order for a while now, two weeks I think. I've taken the plunge and pre-ordered it. I've been a PSS customer for years, but I have to agree, after the 777 debacle (and the widebody Airbus) it's taken quite a leap of faith for me to do so and it is the last time I'll be making this leap of faith if things go awry.

yea i got burnt with the 777 PSS as well, definately not buying it !

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest wayupthere

Yep sad to say but LDS seems to be the way (no pun intended with the rhyming) ;-)

I agree. I'm more than willing to wait a little longer for the LDS 757 because I know it will work.Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Guest Contrai

You guys are tools. The 767 had its share of problems also that needed patches. Although the T7 by PSS had some issues with its release not everyone had the major problems that some stated and after they patched it , it works fine and is worth the money. And PSS has been making alot of nice aircraft for a heck of alot longer then LvlD and the staff atleast communicates product information to the customers. Way to stick by a company and publicly dog it just because of one problem real proud of ya

"You guys are tools."You can take that somewhere else."The 767 had its share of problems also that needed patches."Sure, difference being, the bugs were fixed. We didn't have to twist anyones arm or beg for it. We didn't have to wait for LDS to release new products to get the 767 fixed, it had priority. (Seems to be becoming a trend here, look at Feelthere that has what, 3 products out at once, all in need of patching/finishing)"Although the T7 by PSS had some issues with its release not everyone had the major problems that some stated and after they patched it , it works fine and is worth the money."If you say so. I'm glad you're happy with it, but, you don't make those decisions for me, I do, so while you are of course entiled to your opinion, don't try and ram it down my throat as well. I don't take well to that."And PSS has been making alot of nice aircraft for a heck of alot longer then LvlD and the staff atleast communicates product information to the customers. Way to stick by a company and publicly dog it just because of one problem real proud of ya"Your whole post is full of inaccuracies, and here are a few more. You obviously have no idea who the LDS team are, who they were before LDS, and how long they've been doing this. The LDS panel is what, tht 10th version of the 767 done with Eric Ernst involvement ? That's not to say PSS, Graham Waterfield, et al, haven't been around a good long while. Seems the difference now is that PSS no longer seems to care about raising the bar. They don't even seem to mind falling short of it, and that is why I regret my purchase.Finally, customer loyalty only goes so far, PSS is not a team that I cheer for, they are a business that I purchased from. I'll stick by them as much as they stick by their products.'Nuff said I think.

Regards,

Brian Doney

And somehow you're better by coming on here, and on your first post insulting people? This thread will probably get locked now, but let me say that people don't have to be satisfied with the products they buy. For some of us, the PSS 777 is one of those products. Sure the LDS had it's problems but most of them weren't major and didn't discourage me from flying it. I won't stick by a company that releases a product I am not satisfied with. And I have been a pretty loyal customer since they released their T7 for FS2000 and have bought most of their products. Those days are done, PMDG and LDS, in my opinion, make a better product.

Guest AOA

Hi"You guys are tools"That`s not very nice for your first post.???In my opinion the prudent thing to do is to wait until the addon is mature since it should be obvious to everyone that to either preorder or purchase a complicated aircraft addon at release will result in waiting on patches.The only difference is that some developer`s are better than others.The more I think of it I think the whole goal of Jason`s provacotive post was to either lock or better yet get it deleted.you have to wonder bout the motive.Pete

Guest Contrai

Other then pete sounds like you guys are a bunch of spoiled silverspoon fed individuals whot hink you know it all

Obviously you can't comprehend the concept of opinion so I'm not going to argue with someone so ignorant and childish.