Sign in to follow this  
CapiShirry

Embraer jets 170 190 v1 p3d v4

Hello

I recently bought the Embraer 170 and 190 from Wilco for p3d V4 and found several errors, first the lights are not simulated, the taxi light does not turn on, and when you turn on the landing lights the cabin lights come on, but this is not what worst.

After programming the MCDU in perf init and clicking CONFIRM INIT the simulator closes automatically, I have the P3D V4.3 does someone have these same problems? Someone can share their experience. Thank you very much.

Wilco is like the Taco Bell and McDonalds of Flight Simulator Addons...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CapiShirry said:

Hello

I recently bought the Embraer 170 and 190 from Wilco for p3d V4 and found several errors, first the lights are not simulated, the taxi light does not turn on, and when you turn on the landing lights the cabin lights come on, but this is not what worst.

After programming the MCDU in perf init and clicking CONFIRM INIT the simulator closes automatically, I have the P3D V4.3 does someone have these same problems? Someone can share their experience. Thank you very much.

I can certainly confirm the issues with the lighting. In my opinion there is no use in flying this plane at night - it's just unusable. But, I didn't have any problems with the simulator closing upon hitting CONFIRM INIT? That said, I didn't really go through much of the procedures, rather just dialed in some random stuff and hit CONFIRM INIT to see if I could trigger anything of the kind you mention. Overall, flying this plane during the daytime it's been working quite well for me, except it doesn't seem like the key combinations I programmed (such as TO/GA) actually work...

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

3 hours ago, Mitch24 said:

Wilco is like the Taco Bell and McDonalds of Flight Simulator Addons...

What? 

• It looks good, while looking at it. 
  • It's full of empty calories 
  • If using it too much, you get sick?

:laugh:

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

5 hours ago, CapiShirry said:

Hello

Did you turn off dynamic lighting? It is not compatible with this product. That should fix the landing lights lighting up the cabin issue.

• Like 1

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

Minimum work was done to make the EMBs work in P3D V4. Expect issues.

Bill Moore

Since 2010 they haven't changed anything. I hope someone else will get the money as it looks like if these "jets" came straight from FS9! BTW the SSG one for XP is badass, ans it's a shame we don't have one of those as it's very practical. Lands short, costs nothing and is operated by A TON of carriers around the globe. Also on the wilco thing installing a custom repaint in p3dv4 creates weird shadows. Got my money back. Even at 24.99 it isn't worth the price

I bought them, only because there are no other alternatives for these models for P3Dv4 right now.  They're not great, but passable.  (Barely.)  I wish they would at least fix dynamic shadows, weather radar, and a few other things.

I would love for someone to do a proper study-level sim of these models, particularly the E-Jets.

21 hours ago, Shomron said:

Did you turn off dynamic lighting? It is not compatible with this product. That should fix the landing lights lighting up the cabin issue.

Effectively dynamic lights affect, turn them off and everything is fine now thank you very much.

On 7/21/2018 at 11:12 PM, CapiShirry said:

Effectively dynamic lights affect, turn them off and everything is fine now thank you very much.

Did that correct fix the MCDU crashes?

I'm experiencing crashes (following a 5-10 second freeze) intermittently after using various LSK keys, even with dynamic lighting switched off.  Usually during preflight, but I've also had one during descent while adjusting the FPL for STAR altitude constraints.

Christopher Sargeant | Worldwide Virtual WW2464

Spoiler

Sim PC Specs: i7-11700F @ 2.5 Ghz | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 12GB | 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM | Windows 11 Pro | P3D v5.3 hf2 | MSFS | TrackIR 5