Sign in to follow this  
LAdamson

Mesh question

Guest trekfan

What do you guys think is the best mesh as far as quality and compatibility is for europe and usa?Paul.

Guest flysafe18

Taburet - Sandman - Mauri - mesh works - are some of the best.ceck out freeware usa mesh from avsim or flightsim.com - usa 19 m - west coast mesh coverage at fsproject.com - is a very wwwwelllll done mesh !!marco

Hi Paul,The "Gold Standard" is FSGenesis (Justin Tyme). He has freeware mesh (38m) for North America at AVSIM. Raimondo Taburet's and Pietro Mauri's contributions are also excellent. (Holger Sandmann's superb Alps are well worth the download.)For payware, look for FSGenesis (http://portal.fsgenesis.net/) or FSGlobal (http://www.fsglobal.com/). FSGenesis is constantly being updated and has the respect of a large community. FSGlobal (Pilots) is a cheaper "all-in-one" package that produces excellent result.(BTW You might note that the "default" mesh for FSX looks pretty good. If you're sure to purchase FSX, then you might be thoughtful about picking up any payware mesh before you know if it will provide an enhancement over stock FSX.)Best,Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

I second FS Genesis. Best mesh around, top service, free updates.Pat

>I second FS Genesis. Best mesh around, top service, free>updates.>I "third" it! In my situation, mesh scenery IS the most important part of the simulation. FS Genesis is excellent, and updated often.L.Adamson