Sign in to follow this  
hqmurphy

Fresh Install (Windows/P3Dv4.3) Addon Manager (GSX) not showing

Hi All,

I've had a successful fresh install of Windows 10 and P3Dv4.3. I haven't poured addons into this yet - simply working with:
ASv4

FTX NA

ENVTEX/SHADE

AS AIRBUS PRO

I disabled Antivirus, ran Addon Manger install as Admin. Ran GSX install as Admin. Ran FSDT Update as Admin.

And for some reason, GSX nor the Addon Manager will show in the "Add-ons" drop down or respond to the default menu call (ctrl + F12)

Any ideas?

@hqmurphy  Yes! Go and download the standalone Addon Manager from FSDT. Install it and run it.

Report back.

Regards.

Edited by GEKtheReaper

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech

When you install GSX, the Addon Manager gets installed to but you can also redownload only the Addon Manager and install it sepparately. It is not clear if you have already done that.

I also reinstalled p3d completely with every new release and had trouble starting GSX. I fixed it in all cases by removing the Addon Manager and install the standalone one.

If it fails to start then ther's only one thing that you might try: another aircraft not only the AS A Proffessional.

Nothing more I can do to help you mate.

Regards,

Gerald

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech