Sign in to follow this  
Guest neslesman

Hurricane IId Tin Opener

This plane by Robert Sanderson is uploaded to the file library (hurricaneiid_install.zip). It has to be one of the very best freeware planes for fs9 because of the great model, fully clickable and working VC (with smooth gauges) and sound. The animations are excellent too and even the rope on top waves in the wind. Highly recommended.

Is it just me or does anyone else like this plane?!?!

>Is it just me or does anyone else like this plane?!?!You are just on the wrong forum. Many here like flying the tubeliners with FMC (don't understand that one, LOL)Here ya go, some new news on new models alsohttp://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=22522Regards, MichaelKDFWhttp://www.calvirair.com/mcpics/tfbeta.jpg

Best, Michael

KDFW

Pheww! I thought it was just me lol

Guest iholrf

Yes, I think it is a rather remarkable AC myself. The pit is awesome, as is the pits texturing.I agree there seems to be a lot of "bus drivers" here. I don't understand it either (AP at FL36 == boring). The Hurricane on the other hand is an active flyer... hands on all the time. Now thats flying.CheersShad

I agree.Not only does Robert Sanderson develop top-quality models but when I was developing my Hawker Cygnet (available in the library) he test flew it for me and freely provided invaluable advice to improve its flight dynamics.

Guest Robert Sanderson

Boy, if this is fooling around, what do you do for real work? The result must be amazing. I wish I could get as much done at as high a level of quality as you do when I fool around. :-) Whenever I see your name, I download it. Thank you.Thomas[a href=http://www.flyingscool.com] http://www.flyingscool.com/images/Signature.jpg [/a]I like using VC's :-)

Tom Perry

Signature.jpg

Guest Robert Sanderson

"Boy, if this is fooling around, what do you do for real work? The result must be amazing."Thanks Thomas, it's nice of you to say, and I'm glad you like our planes!:)We really are just playing around with it though... ;-)Take care,Robert

Guest neslesman

As a new addict to flightsimming I'd like to enthusiastically thank the developers and providers of this gorgeous aircraft. Fabulous job.I just treated myself to a three day weekend and it was like receiving an unexpected birthday present to wake up to this AM, download and install the IID. Beautiful craftsmanship, great aircraft, a joy to fly and best of all it was free.Thanks again, you and and Avsim made my weekend and many more I'm sure.

Guest Robert Sanderson

"Thanks again, you and and Avsim made my weekend and many more I'm sure."You're welcome neslesman, enjoy! I just uploaded the patch I promised on Wednesday. The file name is:Hurricane IId Patch Version 1.1Coming to the Avsim library soon.:)Robert