Sign in to follow this  
roi1862

Help with helicopter function

Hi guys, 

I hope someone has exprince with it and can shade some light. 

I rally love the Milviz Bell-407. The only issue that bothers me is the trim. It has a force trim option which is really great but the problem is the trim controls. As the manual saying u simply usr the keyboard elevator up/down keys for trim. It work great but as soon as move my cyclic up or down it goes back to previous position and trim is lost. Does anyone know of its possible even with Fsuipc to adjust a key press that will trim up/down and once releasing the key will define this position as neutral ? So when i will move cyclic again it will go back to this position ? 

Any help will be very appreciated! 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend all !

Roi Ben

It isn't the elevator keyboard commands, but elevator Trim commands that must be used. Elevator keyboard commands will always be overridden by the joystick. The Trim commands however, are redirected into our code to adjust the neutral position of the controls.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

Flew that copter for over a year, never could get the force trim to work correctly. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

2 hours ago, JB3DG said:

It isn't the elevator keyboard commands, but elevator Trim commands that must be used. Elevator keyboard commands will always be overridden by the joystick. The Trim commands however, are redirected into our code to adjust the neutral position of the controls.

Hi Jonathan, 

The thing is that the trim has strange effect. I can trim it and once moving the cyclic a little forward or backward it will push the cyclic full aft or fwd.

Roi Ben

2 hours ago, roi1862 said:

Hi Jonathan, 

The thing is that the trim has strange effect. I can trim it and once moving the cyclic a little forward or backward it will push the cyclic full aft or fwd.

Yup, that is the way it works. 😉

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I thought it got corrected with the most recent updates. I will see about getting it re-looked at.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion