Sign in to follow this  
KNOSSOS

xVision for X-Plane 11 : looking for beta testers

Hi captains!
Our team have developed xVision - shader&visuals tool for using with X-Plane 11. Here is the official site: http://x-vision.pro/
Internal beta tests were completed successfully and now some help with limited public beta test required.
We offer a dozen of beta keys for free. (These keys remain active after beta test).
If you interested in testing, we appreciate your help.
Please contact me at info@x-vision.pro or use feedback form http://x-vision.pro/contact.html
(put any text to "Order#" field)

Regards, Yuri

Thanks a lot all people responded to our offer. Greatly appreciated! Unfortunately, there are no more keys available.

This looks very interesting! Shame I missed the chance to help out, hope that doesn't take too long 🙂 

Alaister Kay

This looks impressive!  Looking forward to it.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Yeah, so far it's I'm really impressed. Looks fantastic, especially the water-stuff and the new clouds. Post processing also helps with the dull "brownish" hue that X-plane has, that might be realistic in some areas, but not in Scandinavia. What really surprised me is that the performance is actually a lot better than the stuff I had in the past (Different LUA-scripts, xEnviro, Skymaxx etc).

Some shots I did. Not the best, but gives a small tease of what to expect:

38lqVNa.jpg

55fKikV.jpg

8K9YtAf.jpg

Wow, the water is looking amazing. Can you post some pictures from ground level at midday in the summer, preferably with some scattered clouds and good visibility? That's my go-to scenario to see how realistic an environment/atmosphere mod is because it's very easy to picture how it would usually look in real life. 

Ask and ye shall receive 🙂

So I'm off for until Thursday, but later this week (probably next week), I'll be able to gather some shots that I've put som effort into, and tried out the customization to a greater extent. There are a plethora of options to choose from, so I guess after some tinkering, I'll be able to show off its full potential. 

This one was taken at PAJN with default "scattered" option selected. June 1 at noon. There are some cloud shadows at the beginning of the runway that makes the shot a bit darker than normal. 

BuK8KFN.jpg

Edited by Torbjoern

Really good shots. Also on the website there are other nice shots. The water indeed looks very good, maybe the best I've seen in XP. The sunlight reflection on the water looks non-aligned with the sun itself, though. That breaks the immersion. Is that bug common?

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Woah that is really fantastic! Not that I like to compare products but it's like having PTA for X-Plane. I'm a user of PTA for P3D and I know a lot of people can't fly without it. So having something that powerful for visual enhancements will be a welcomed addition. 

Edited by PWJT8D

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

Very promising.  Does this integrate with other weather plug ins?  Skymaxx?  xEnviro?  Future Activesky?

8 hours ago, Torbjoern said:

Some shots I did. Not the best, but gives a small tease of what to expect:

Very stunning screenshots, Torbjoern. Thanks a lot for your feedback.

1 hour ago, GoranM said:

Very promising.  Does this integrate with other weather plug ins?  Skymaxx?  xEnviro?  Future Activesky?

Skymaxx takes controls over sky and clouds so sky/clouds tweaks in xVision will not work. Also FAQ section on our site may be helpful: http://x-vision.pro/faq.html

6 minutes ago, KNOSSOS said:

Skymaxx takes controls over sky and clouds so sky/clouds tweaks in xVision will not work. Also FAQ section on our site may be helpful: http://x-vision.pro/faq.html

I do wish you well on this project, Yuri.  Very impressive work.

43539087792_12bfa656cf_h.jpg

28698170727_9ec3e39e84_h.jpg

28698168267_7877c134af_h.jpg

41778369610_dbaafdb7fb_h.jpg

28698647347_b8876ac978_h.jpg

Edited by jt8d9a

Looks quite good, what I’m curious in is with the new cloud textures, I take it you’ll still get the 2D rotation effect going through then? The rest of it looks phenomenal!

Nick Austin

CXA102-1.jpg