Sign in to follow this  
KNOSSOS

xVision for X-Plane 11 : looking for beta testers

Just watched the video on the xVision-page. Looks absolutely amazing! @KNOSSOS did it again!

My credit card is ready!

It l looks like my question disappeared. Will this be free or will you sell it to the community? 

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

4 hours ago, kristolz said:

@KNOSSOS did it again!

My credit card is ready!

Yep!

By the way, you won’t need credit card to use xVision.

Today we get information from X-Plane developers that starting with version 11.30 the shader code for X-Plane will drastically change.
Actually with 11.30 and later the xVision/PTA-like approach to make adjustments in shaders will be completely not relevant (if not impossible).
So I think the best "choice" for us is to offer xVision for free for 11.21 and 11.25. 😀

The tool is available for free on site. Activation key inside distribution archive.

Regard,

Yuri

Thank you! :biggrin:

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

i was exchanging messages with the guy from Blue Sky Start Simulations about this some hours ago 😎

Edited by dmarques69
Noticed that the key is availabe in the download

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

17 hours ago, KNOSSOS said:

Skymaxx takes controls over sky and clouds so sky/clouds tweaks in xVision will not work. Also FAQ section on our site may be helpful: http://x-vision.pro/faq.html

KNOSSOS thank you for this great tool, i read in the faqs that this can work together with Ultra weather XP, i noticed that it changes the clouds to the default ones, i can i put them working together?

EDIT: Go it, pretty impressive!!!

7ug0SVg.jpg

Edited by dmarques69

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

This looks fantastic.  I am probably the longest fence-sitter ever when it comes to moving over to XP.  But this and the upcoming X-Enviro might do the trick.  

Well done Yuri.

windows only? If I understand, it replaces/adjusts files and datarefs before starting the sim, it should be possible to do this in Wine, is it possible to overwrite/force the checking?

I'm unclear, is this payware or freeware?

Thanks for the info Matthias. I'm curious, what in 11.30 is going to make this redundant?

1 hour ago, tonywob said:

Thanks for the info Matthias. I'm curious, what in 11.30 is going to make this redundant?

Yuri explained above that the shader code will significantly change, rendering the tool unusable. So as a gesture they made it freely available for the v11.21 and v11.25 run.

peter_13.png

I'm hoping this will mean they're going to fix the water and tree problems in 11.30... I can only hope 🙂

• Like 3

I hope KNOSSOS doenst leave this project even after 1.30, this one is just fantastic, it fixes a bunch of issues in XP, the contrails, the night lighting, the water, the sun reflections, and the most important that as been a personal fight of mine whit Laminar, the horrible mud brown shader in the horizon, just brilliant, i will gladly pay for this.

1.30 is announced with a bunch of improvements, namely in the particles, but for sure there are going to be things to improve and tweak, KNOSSOS dont leave us and take my money 😎

• Like 3

Marques

Same opinion from my side!

I just tried out the included "impressive" script - The name says it all!

In combination with Ortho4XP and X-Europe it is a real treat for the eyes, especially for VFR. I too do hope you'll continue the developement with the release of 11.30, I would definitely be willing to pay for this.

3 quick shots: link removed

Edited by Jim Young
Images must be embedded. Members have no idea what is at the other end of a link.
  • Like 1