Sign in to follow this  
KNOSSOS

xVision for X-Plane 11 : looking for beta testers

On 7/29/2018 at 6:56 PM, KNOSSOS said:

Yeah, why not. Since, because of the rather short deadline, we've included in the first test release not all developments.

Thanks!

Very impressed by your tool! However, I think low visibility isn't handled that well (Impressive Preset) - it seems the fog is completely gone, thus allowing high visibilities even in foggy weather. Anything to be done here on my end?

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

3 hours ago, Colonel X said:

Very impressed by your tool! However, I think low visibility isn't handled that well (Impressive Preset) - it seems the fog is completely gone, thus allowing high visibilities even in foggy weather. Anything to be done here on my end?

Strange, i dont have this issue, there are other users reporting the same in the org, im using xvison together with ultra weather XP, maybe UWXP is taking care of the fog!?

Edited by dmarques69

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

4 hours ago, Colonel X said:

We are working on this issue with low visibility. Thank you for feedback.

On 7/29/2018 at 11:56 AM, KNOSSOS said:

Yeah, why not. Since, because of the rather short deadline, we've included in the first test release not all developments.

Hi Yuri,

Are you saying that you will develop this excellent tool for 11.30 and beyond? I sure hope so and I would totally be willing to pay for this, as I am sure many, many other users would as well.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

On 7/31/2018 at 4:21 PM, Colonel X said:

http://x-vision.pro/releases.html

Update to Fog & Scattering tweak

• Fixed the issue with low visibility and foggy conditions (visibility stayed at normal level).

How to update:

If you are using old 1.00 version of tool, you need to update it to 1.01 version (see July 26, 2018 post).
If you are already using actual version (1.01), you need just restart the tool and apply you solution. Done.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, MikeT707 said:

Hi Yuri,

Are you saying that you will develop this excellent tool for 11.30 and beyond? I sure hope so and I would totally be willing to pay for this, as I am sure many, many other users would as well.

Hi!

Like the other shaders tools (PTA for example), tweaks and adjustments totally depends on shaders code of sim. 11.30 is now boiled in LR kitchen. We developed shader adjustments since 11.05 with no problems, but who knows...

Edited by KNOSSOS
typo
  • Like 1

We got hundreds of user letters about the tool. Some of the most commonly asked questions we publish at F.A.Q. page: http://x-vision.pro/faq.html

(Issues with Lua scripts, FPS drops, working in VR).

The user manual also is updated according to user's feedback.

Thank you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KNOSSOS said:

http://x-vision.pro/releases.html

Update to Fog & Scattering tweak

• Fixed the issue with low visibility and foggy conditions (visibility stayed at normal level).

How to update:

If you are using old 1.00 version of tool, you need to update it to 1.01 version (see July 26, 2018 post).
If you are already using actual version (1.01), you need just restart the tool and apply you solution. Done.

Yuri you are the man, concerned with your costumers without charging one cent, not even a donation link!?

I wish other developers where like this, in XP we have several that simply dont care about costumer satisfaction and in well know not cheap products!

Don't drop X-vision in 1.30, make it payware, you deserve to be compensated.

Edited by dmarques69
  • Like 2

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

I don't know if it's me or what but I feel that the visibility is too low with the last version and close to the ground. It becomes clearer when going up.

In the following exemple the visibility is set to 25nm (NOAA weather plugin) but I have a hard time seeing things 1 or 2 nm away.

945y.png

67mt.png

I'm using the impressive preset.

Here is an exemple of what I had with the previous version

4h05.png

Edited by raptor2003
fix2

8 minutes ago, raptor2003 said:

visibility is too low

Unfortunalely,  I've made a wrong visibility calibration because one of lua script was active. Sorry for this.

I've returned calibration to state before this mistake, please restart the tool and re-apply solution.  It takes some additional time to find correct values.

Thanks for feedback!

4 minutes ago, KNOSSOS said:

Unfortunalely,  I've made a wrong visibility calibration because one of lua script was active. Sorry for this.

I've returned calibration to state before this mistake, please restart the tool and re-apply solution.  It takes some additional time to find correct values.

Thanks for feedback!

There is absolutely no problem with that. This has fixed my issue and it is more than perfect now.

I have a question now, how does your fix work ? Is the .exe updated over the air or is the profile that is updated ? I mean by that that if we have profiles derivated from a default profile, do we have to recreate them to have the fixed applied ?

Once again, thanks again so much for this experience changer tool !

16 minutes ago, raptor2003 said:

I mean by that that if we have profiles derivated from a default profile, do we have to recreate them to have the fixed applied ?

All what is required is to restart the tool and apply your solution.

• Like 1

Just now, KNOSSOS said:

All what is required is to restart the tool and apply your solution.

New version is a real stunner.

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

I can't get it to install. I have Xplane 11.25. The installer downloaded from the link on the developers site says this version of Xplane is unsupported. Is there a link to a version that supports 11.25.

Also I cant see where it says the version number of XVision.

Regards

Howard

H D Isaacs